UK ladies - is Boots the only place to hire a TENS from?

Minnie_me

Reaction score
As per title? I don't want to buy one and am planning to hire one. Can you tell me where to hire from? I know Boots let you after 38 weeks - do you get one straight away or do they have to mail one??

Nope, loads of places do TENS hire, just google.

I've got mine coming from Birthease.com and they'll despatch it in time for 37 weeks.

Shop around, Boots is one of the most expensive.

Nope. I got mine from https://www.tens.co.uk/acatalog/Obstetric_TeNS_Hire.html

I hired the Elle tens for just £24, free P&P and can keep it for 7 weeks plus a free extension if I need to. Great for after birth and the after-contractions! x

you can hire from lloyds pharmacy too

I was going to hire from Lloyds, but it turned out that buying a labour one from them was cheaper, I got it for £23.99.

Tesco's hire them out too, I think it was £27.50 :flower:

I bought mine from eBay last time. Worked out cheaper than hiring one. Might be worth looking into if you're planning on having any more? x

Hired mine from Mothercare, was £24 I think....for 5 weeks and a week's extension for free if needed.

you can hire from lloyds pharmacy too

I was going to hire from Lloyds, but it turned out that buying a labour one from them was cheaper, I got it for £23.99.

Tesco's hire them out too, I think it was £27.50 :flower:

That's interesting, perhaps I will check out Lloyds and can then get some £ back if I sell it on afterwards!! :thumbup:

i have seen them in tesco bigger stores lloyds pharmacy and boots xx

Tesco hire but our hospitals have them for u when u get their anyway. Check u may not use one. I hired one last time and used for about 30 min so not bothering this time

Tesco hire but our hospitals have them for u when u get their anyway. Check u may not use one. I hired one last time and used for about 30 min so not bothering this time

Mine doesn't any more :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->