• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*UK MOTHERS DAY BFP* AF due 1st-6th march.. Who's with me??

Texhincally I won't either 28 days will be 31st xx

Do it I'll join, may say late March?

:haha:Trying to think of a snazzy title.

Ugh this af is horrid. Heavy, cramping, headache. And I've got to go a party at a soft play after school, could just do without. Just want to curl up and feel sorry for myself :cry:

Not a very snazzy title but started a new thread over in tcc

Hi all. AF was due yesterday...as of 7 this morning cm still creamy...BFN tests. I'm trying not to lose hope but shouldn't I have a BFP by now?

Hi all. AF was due yesterday...as of 7 this morning cm still creamy...BFN tests. I'm trying not to lose hope but shouldn't I have a BFP by now?

Which tests did you use? FX it's just taking a while to show as positive x

I used the First Response with the curved handle. I dipped it instead of trying to accurately pee on it. LOL

I used the First Response with the curved handle. I dipped it instead of trying to accurately pee on it. LOL

Haha! I was quite amazed with my peeing skills!! :blush: fingers crossed its just taking you a while to show.

Hi again, looks like a bfp for me, doesn't seem real, been cramping like crazy expecting af to arrive... Couldn't find any frer so bought a chemist one with pink dye.... Now off to tell the oh 😀

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all x:dust:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi again, looks like a bfp for me, doesn't seem real, been cramping like crazy expecting af to arrive... Couldn't find any frer so bought a chemist one with pink dye.... Now off to tell the oh 😀

Congrats!

Yay! Congratulations. :happydance:

Well I'm pretty sure I'm out. Pretty sure I'm more than spotting now. I'm literally sitting at work in tears.

Oh no nightfire :( :hugs:
Feeling super bummed today....no AF...bfn yesterday and temp still high. When I was TTC my daughter my AF just disappeared for months I'm so scared it's happening again :(

Feeling super bummed today....no AF...bfn yesterday and temp still high. When I was TTC my daughter my AF just disappeared for months I'm so scared it's happening again :(

:hugs:

Do you know why it happened last time? When was af due?

Could have been coming off birth control but it went on for a year...then got pregnant unexpectedly with my daughter then since then my cycle is usually 35 days buy there's been a couple of 42s and even a 52!! :-/
Going by fertility friend AF shod have come Wed, but normal 35 day cycle today or tomorrow..will have to wait and see. Could just ovulate super late sometimes I guess, it's all a waiting game lol

Could have been coming off birth control but it went on for a year...then got pregnant unexpectedly with my daughter then since then my cycle is usually 35 days buy there's been a couple of 42s and even a 52!! :-/
Going by fertility friend AF shod have come Wed, but normal 35 day cycle today or tomorrow..will have to wait and see. Could just ovulate super late sometimes I guess, it's all a waiting game lol

Good luck! Hopefully you're late for the right reason.

I am def out...Af has definitely arrived. Sad but hopefully this will be the month...good luck girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"