*UK MOTHERS DAY BFP* AF due 1st-6th march.. Who's with me??

Oh no nightfire :( roll on next cycle, baby dust to you!
I'm not sure whether to test today..tested 2 days ago bfn. This is my chart....it is crazy :-/ also had a few sleep deprived nights!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160305-075103.jpg
    Screenshot_20160305-075103.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 6
I'm not sure whether to test today..tested 2 days ago bfn. This is my chart....it is crazy :-/ also had a few sleep deprived nights!

How many DPO are you now? My temps were a bit all over the place too, I've stopped taking it now because I was getting all worried!

How many DPO are you now? My temps were a bit all over the place too, I've stopped taking it now because I was getting all worried!

At most 17dpo, but could be 14dpo or even 10dpo :-/ if I ovulated late no way we caugt ovulation cause hubby wasn't very well so sex was out if the question lol. Maybe late ovulation due to stress? Who knows

:hugs: So sorry Nightfire. I hope next cycle will be lucky for you.

At most 17dpo, but could be 14dpo or even 10dpo :-/ if I ovulated late no way we caugt ovulation cause hubby wasn't very well so sex was out if the question lol. Maybe late ovulation due to stress? Who knows

If I was you I'd test, but that's because I'm impatient and a POAS addict! If you were 14dpo then it would be possible that it didn't show 2 days ago.

My bfp has turned into a bfn today :cry: I don't know what to think. It was on a different test so could be that, or a chemical? Hubby is out picking up some frers now.

Oh one day how horrible!! Testing is so cruel sometimes!! Could be cause it was a different test? Good luck with the frer let me know how you get on x

I just tested with a clear blue non digital (didn't have frer) and that came up positive. I'm now just super confused. I'm popping out later so will pick up some free tests. Will be able to compare line to see if it's getting darker.

BFP For me in time for my babies 2nd birthday.

Im thrilled. So thought i was out this month. Got bfp thurs on ic and frer. Bfn yest on those dreadful cb digis
Then pregnant 1-2 weeks today on 2nd cb digi.

That's great news! Maybe the other test was just faulty?
I caved and did another test, different brand, freedom or something and I saw a grey line (which I'm sure is probably an evap). Got my husband to look at it cause I said I've got super line eye now and he could see it too but agreed it's not positive. Fed up

Can't even see it in the pic so definitely line eye! Need to take my mind off this lol need just wait for AF!aybe in future I won't have tests in the house lol

Attachments

• IMG_20160305_134308.jpg
    IMG_20160305_134308.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 13
Open it up sometimes it shows better on the strip out of its case in the harsh light

Must be my imagination! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20160305_151136.jpg
    IMG_20160305_151136.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 11
Just what I saw before, could be the antibody strip or an evap who knows think I was just clinging on to hope lol.

I was u quinn. Dont lose hope till af shows. I had af cramps mon tues was 100% sure i was out the a squi ter tues and a faint line thirs pm then 2 blaring positive frers thurs night. Cb digi this am 1-2 qeeks. Ur so not out

I was u quinn. Dont lose hope till af shows. I had af cramps mon tues was 100% sure i was out the a squi ter tues and a faint line thirs pm then 2 blaring positive frers thurs night. Cb digi this am 1-2 qeeks. Ur so not out

Thanks so much alfiecat, you give me hope. I'll keep my fingers crossed until AF says otherwise :) x

Well it looks like I'm out. Frer is lighter than it was a few days ago so now just waiting for the :witch: to show :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->