UK mum's

Niamh22

Reaction score
how long did it take after Mw booking appointment to get your 12 week scan date through?

I had my booking appointment at 8 weeks then they phoned me to book a scan at 10 weeks xxx

I had my midwife pre booking appt and 3 days later I got my scan appt through the post

i had my booking scan at 8 +5 and they send a letter in my area, hope it is as prompt as yours x

It was really quick I was impressed, it's not until July 4th x

I went to the Dr Tuesday, Midwife rang Thursday to get the info required to book me in or my scan. She said I should get a letter in the post in the next fortnight and the scan should be end of June, beginning of July. My booking in appointment is Friday, here they fill in the forms for the scans before the booking in.

I went to the doctor's week before last, got a letter through for 12 weeks scan in July this week. Have not heard from the midwife at all!

I had MW appt at 7+4 (got to go back for bloods at 9+4) and scan appt arrived exactly a week later and my NT/dating scan is 1/7 and I'll be 12+4 Hoped I'd be sooner as had a MC but have to be patient and wait or go private!
Hth
Jo

i saw my mw at 10 wks and she rang the hospital then n there over the phone and booked it,my 20 wk scan was also booked before 12 wks pregnant x

got my scan letter a week after my booking apt, good luck

If I recall correctly, I think she sent me a letter within a couple of days. Before she'd seen me, she'd given my name to the local hospital, and then it was just a case of them giving me an appointment. I've heard of people waiting up to 10 days for their letter/phone call though. The date for my 21 week scan was given to me at my 12 week scan; they wrote it in my notes

My midwife actually called the scan department during my booking appointment and booked it there and then! Different trusts will do it differently I guess :)

I'm 10 weeks, not heard from the midwife yet - and have not scan booked in :(

With my last pregnancy I had my booking in appointment at 8 weeks and then received scan date in the post a couple of weeks later xx

This has scared me, my booking appointment was nearly two weeks ago, hope they hurry up and send the letter, i'm so excited to find out the date!

I went to the doctors at 6 weeks, got my 1st m/w appt and nuchal scan appt via letter, the m/w appt is 8th June when i'll be 11 weeks and the scan (which i assume is also dating scan?) is 20th when i'll be nearly 13 weeks.

Thanks for the replies ladies sorry was a busy weekend i got my letter today having my scan on the 27th so i will be about 13 weeks then be a long wait lol

Back in January I had my booking in appointment arranged for 25th Jan and I received a letter with my scan date for 14th Feb (exactly 12 weeks by my dates) but unfortunately I didn't make it to either appointment as I miscarried.

This time round things seem so much slower, I'm 11 weeks today and I've only got my booking in appointment this Thursday and still haven't heard anything about my scan. I was hoping to have it next week but i'm not very hopeful at the moment. So desperate to see my little seedling and check everything ok.

where i am they do not book you for your scan till you have seen the MW hope it is not the same for you. I have suffered Mc/s and eptopic so really nervous this time know how you feel. Sorry for you loss hope it is a sticky bean x

I think mine may have been forgotten judging by some answers. I had my booking app 2 wks ago tommorrow. Had the bloods, family history etc.. still no scan date tho :( Have my hen on sat and was hoping to explain away my not drinking with an anouncement! Guess as I'll be 12 wks by then and feeling very defo preggers maybe I should tell everyone anyway! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->