UK news about bad mothers...

TrixieLox

Reaction score
I just can't believe the news stories here in the UK at the moment about mothers who treat their children so so badly. It makes me realise just how wonderful the mums here on BnB are. We might have our disagreements and controversial threads, but at the end of the day, just by being here and asking questions, it goes to prove how much we care for our LOs.

I agree! The news is heart breaking at times the poor little children! I can't believe how much I love my little girl and how much she's changed my life I just don't know why people do it!

I can't watch or read about it. I shut it out completely because I tend to get random intrusive thoughts and couldn't bear adding to it! They are horrible. I don't let them bother me as much now though.

I just don't understand it. They mustn't be the full ticket must they? I think these bad mothers must have very disturbed minds. But personally if I had a disturbed mind I definitely wouldn't trust myself with the responsibility of a baby and therefore I'd never let myself have kids.

I just can't bear the thought of babies, toddlers and children being hurt and abused by their own carers. It really upsets me. I can't watch the news or anything about that sort of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->