Uk storms?

P

Pandora11

My god, they weren't exaggerating were they?

My house is dark even though all of the blinds/curtains are open and the thunder is so loud i have to turn up the tv. My weather forecast said it was going to happen later but it's chucking it down, my garden is like a swamp. I'm not normally bothered about thunder and lightening, but this is SO loud it sounds like it's in a room of my house rather than outside, it's kinda unnerving. Also i don't think i've ever seen lighting in the morning before.

What's it like in other areas on the UK? (i'm in staffordshire)

I'm so jealous :-( I'm desperate for a big storm and we got 10 minutes of thunder and that was it!! There's better be more to break this humidity!

It woke me up at 6am, might have to take a nap when Keelan does :haha:

It's stopped now though, I'm in Manchester!

I'm loving it!! We had a proper storm last night at around 930pm with forked lightening which is unusual for us, very dramatic. Then woke up to another this morning around 0600 and now the sky has just gone a very ominous shade of black/grey. At least it's making the air a little less oppressive.

Was in bristol at 3am! Scared the shit out of me! X

No storms here, sunny with a few thin clouds. I want storms!!!!

I was quite looking forward to the storms as I thought the temperature would come down quickly but it's still 27 in my kitchen :|

So jealous whereabouts are you? In London it's still sweltering, think I heard a bit of thunder in the night, I really want a storm :(

we had heavy rain and thunder and lightning at 2 am here in east london, the parasol from our garden table blew out. I stupidly put my washing out on the line before bed! ive been doing this for 2 weeks now as it drys when the sun comes up.....not today haha

We had no storm :( no rain. Still very muggy in Cornwall

Someone on my Facebook said there was one my way at 1am, thee us rain on the ground but I was expecting all day long rain! Was looking forward to having a rain/duvet day watching it with Ben!!

I realised at 11 last night my washing was out so quickly grabbed it in!

Woke about 4.30am and it was just starting. Went in Ellis's room and shut his window so it didn't wake him and was on and off until 8am. We've had a few downpours since which I'm pleased about, my grass is a lovely shade of yellow!

It woke me up at 6am, might have to take a nap when Keelan does :haha:

It's stopped now though, I'm in Manchester!

Same here. I'm in manchester and I woke at 6am. We have roof windows in the bathroom and one of the bedrooms and it was hammering down on those. I'm tired today. yawn

In SW Scotland and we've had heavy rain and thunder for about the last 40 mins. Circling over head...seems to be dwindling off now though. Drat!! I love a good thunderstorm!

It's here right now xx

Haha ^ has it stopped again?

We just had the most pathetic storm ever in carnoustie :haha:

About 3 or 4 bouts of thunder, couple of bolts of lightening, 2 mins of rain :dohh:

It's now bright and sunny again

We had it in Hull between midnigh and 1am ish this morning. No rain, but contant thunder and lightning. x

I was woken up at 2:30 but it got really bad at around 6am
It was so loud it set car alarms off but still didn't wake my kids lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"