UK Super early HPT tests on offer

6lilpigs

Reaction score
Adding this in this section aswell as wasn't sure where it would be most useful lol:)

Just wanted to give a heads up if allowed to these tests which are currently on offer at £1.19 for 25 tests, delivered 2nd class post. They have a use by date of aug 17 hence the sale. I have used these for my last few pregnancies and have clearly picked up bfp's at 8dpo for 2 of the last 3 (last one didnt suspect til 9 weeks) It is the 25miu ones listed which I used for the early bfp's. They are nice wide strips, wider than any IC's I have had in the past.

https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/acatalog/Professional_Pregnancy_Test.html

They also have ovulation tests for £1.99 with the same date but I haven't used those:)

Naughty me, recovering poas-aholic... ordered!

Iv gone for the 10miu ones!! Naughty naughty my first time buying tests online!! If i get card frauded i'll feel so stupid. Trouble is now iv popped the ordering cherry.. lol poas addict here too! Cant wait for my tests to come how long does delivery usually take?!

I bought these and the results are on my testing thread!

Got mine within a day or two.

They don't seem to have quite as much dye as some others, but still show a line. I had faint squinters at 8dpo, faint lines 9dpo and clear BFP@10dpo, so they must work quite well! Brill price!

Off ot find you r testing thread Dan-o:) And congratulations!!!!!!

Thanks Hun! I've done them each day since 8dpo, progression on the first post of the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->