UK testers, question about superdrug test.

elociN

Reaction score
Hi all,
I keep seeing really good reviews and people raving about how great and sensitive superdrug tests are. I would like to try one (clutching at straws after several frers drying with a bright pink second line). I have bough one of the superdrug tests before a few months ago (wasn't pregnant then, frers werealso drying negative) and remember them having 2 different tests. One was a really cheap one (£3 or thereabout) and another a slightly more expensive version. My question is which one of these is the sentive one, or are they both the same?

Thanks a lot in advance

It's the slightly more expensive one you want. They are the ones people rave about. I love them myself!

You're thinking of the slightly more expensive one, though the cheaper ones are fine too. When I got pregnant with my daughter, there was only one (that was 5 years ago) and they were as sensitive as FRERs but much cheaper and I got strong lines on both by 10 dpo. I used the cheaper Superdrug ones this time and they definitely aren't as sensitive. There was a visible line, but it wasn't a very good one and looked a bit wonky, but I got a good strong line on FRER with the same urine (this was at 12 dpo). Those are fine, but if you are looking for a sensitive tests, go for the more expensive ones. If I remember though they weren't that much cheaper than FRER, so I would probably just go with the FRERs and get a few of the cheaper ones too.

I used the 4 day early ones and got a strong bfp 6 days before I was due on lol I was about 8dpo as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"