UK?

Hello everyone else! I don't have time to reply to any other comments at the moment as on my way back out! So lovely to meet you all and thumbs up and good luck for your BFPs! :DD x

Hi, I'm from near Oxford. We have a girl and boy already and have just started ttc baby no. 3. I'm 32 Hubby is 33. This will be the first time actually properly ttc .. Our daughter was conceived whilst I was on the pill and our little boy was an ooopsie - so I feel as though this is all new lol :) ... I'm using OPKs but have a very regular cycle normally so fingers crossed it won't take too long xx

Hi there! That's lovely you have 1 of each already, so you would be happy with either or what are you hoping for when you have a BFP? I think to be honest the more to TTC the more you obsess over it and it doesnt happen! x

Yes I would be happy either way!!! I couldn't choose to be honest even if I could lol!! Yes I agree it feels stressful already hehe xx

Hi! I'm 26 and my partner of 10yrs is 28. We live in wiltshire. We have a lovely little boy who is 3 in December. I had my implant removed in 12 September. Haven't had a period since! 😕 I'm taking folic acid and dtd every 2-3 days.

Hi there! Lovely that you've been together for such a long time! Any plans for marriage? The implant is horrible! Made me so evil after having it the 2nd time so i had it removed the beginning of the year and then went on to the pill Zeleta.. but that mad me evil too so we have decided that we will have whatever children we want that makes us as a family feel whole and then OH can get the snip! I've only recently really been having proper irregularish periods since June and this was our first month TTC relaxed.. no pressure. We went shopping the other day and OH disappeared and when i was at the check out he put a pot of Folic Acid on counter lol. So looks like i will be starting them. x

Hiya! Yeah we've been together a long time! No plans sorry marriage it's not something I've ever been that in to. We live the life of a married couple any way! I'm still waiting for AF I just want to get the ball rolling! Ah he's obviously excited if he is buying you folic acid! Good luck!!

Have any of you guys used vitex? If so where can you buy it from. Was thinking of giving it a go to try and get AF back on track? Thanks 😊

Hi guys! I'm born and bred Nottingham girl but living in Ireland the last 10 yrs :) I say "girl" but I'm 33 lol (but see myself more like 24 max!! ha ha). I have DS age 8 and DD age 7. Had decided for a long time to stick with 2 but hubby has been going on for so long about it and now my good friend and neighbour is pregnant it has suddenly seemed like a "good Idea" to try for a 3rd!

So here I am :)

Good luck ladies!! Hxx

Hi ladies,

I'm 31 and hubby is turning 33 on Sunday and we live in Wirral, North West. We have a dd who is 3 and we have been ttc since June. It took one month to conceive our dd!

We have had to recently take a break from ttc as I had to have treatment o remove abnormal cells found during routine smear :-( I'm hoping we get our bfp before xmas!

I using OPK's & temping. I have used clearblue ones mostly as I find them the easiest to interpret. I am also taking vitamin b-100 as I discovered I have a short luteal phase, it seems to be getting longer so far

Hi im 25 my husband is 26 we are from Kent we have a dd that's is 2 we have been ttc for nearly a year now for number 2 with no luck booo been married 4 years and been together for 10 years so ready to complete our family! Baby dust to everyone xx

Hi im 25 my husband is 26 we are from Kent we have a dd that's is 2 we have been ttc for nearly a year now for number 2 with no luck booo been married 4 years and been together for 10 years so ready to complete our family! Baby dust to everyone xx

Hello littlelegs :) Have you been charting the whole time, opks etc? Always so frustrating when things aren't coming together :-( before DS we were trying 9 months and then had a Miscarriage and then luckily got bfp with him the month after but only really started / realised temp charts existed! 6 months in! Gives much more info with all the extra info but still V frustrating and "on edge" for each month!

Hx

Hi all, I'm 34 and in Devon currently 8dpo on our first cycle actively trying. For some reason I'm not feeling very confident, maybe it's reading so many entries on forums where people try for so long, and because I'm 'older'!. DH has two girls already, 8 & 5, but I'm just so ready for my own now. Also not forgetting my fur baby, my cat.
Have been off OC since Christmas, and started pre conceptions vits then too. Been tracking my cycles on ovia, and have used opk's over the months to try to learn my natural cycle. We didn't actually use any opks this first cycle trying though, thought we'd just got for it normally without that stressing me out. Wishing everyone trying the best luck and best health! X

Hello littlelegs :) Have you been charting the whole time, opks etc? Always so frustrating when things aren't coming together :-( before DS we were trying 9 months and then had a Miscarriage and then luckily got bfp with him the month after but only really started / realised temp charts existed! 6 months in! Gives much more info with all the extra info but still V frustrating and "on edge" for each month!

Hx

Hi no I don't temp or anything I might start soon but have had so much going on we sold and bought our new house in Feb but took til may to get in and then we had so much to do in the house we have only just really got straight and then husband buys a new dog as hat to have one of ours put to sleep a week after we moved so had so much going on as well as a toddler I haven't had much time for anything lol. Sorry for your loss we was trying for a few months fell pregnant then had a miscarriage then took over a year to conceive our dd first month of trying ovulation test so I may get some more and try that again! Just a long and frustrating road! Hopefully we will get some sticky beans soon xxx

Hi all, I'm 34 and in Devon currently 8dpo on our first cycle actively trying. For some reason I'm not feeling very confident, maybe it's reading so many entries on forums where people try for so long, and because I'm 'older'!. DH has two girls already, 8 & 5, but I'm just so ready for my own now. Also not forgetting my fur baby, my cat.
Have been off OC since Christmas, and started pre conceptions vits then too. Been tracking my cycles on ovia, and have used opk's over the months to try to learn my natural cycle. We didn't actually use any opks this first cycle trying though, thought we'd just got for it normally without that stressing me out. Wishing everyone trying the best luck and best health! X

Good luck Hun hopefully u will get a sticky bean quickly just because your older doesn't always mean it will take long my sister in law is 34 and just had her first baby she fell very quick where I am 25 and takes me forever to fall pregnant!!! Xxx

Hi! I'm 26 and my partner of 10yrs is 28. We live in wiltshire. We have a lovely little boy who is 3 in December. I had my implant removed in 12 September. Haven't had a period since! 😕 I'm taking folic acid and dtd every 2-3 days.

Hi there! Lovely that you've been together for such a long time! Any plans for marriage? The implant is horrible! Made me so evil after having it the 2nd time so i had it removed the beginning of the year and then went on to the pill Zeleta.. but that mad me evil too so we have decided that we will have whatever children we want that makes us as a family feel whole and then OH can get the snip! I've only recently really been having proper irregularish periods since June and this was our first month TTC relaxed.. no pressure. We went shopping the other day and OH disappeared and when i was at the check out he put a pot of Folic Acid on counter lol. So looks like i will be starting them. x

Hiya! Yeah we've been together a long time! No plans sorry marriage it's not something I've ever been that in to. We live the life of a married couple any way! I'm still waiting for AF I just want to get the ball rolling! Ah he's obviously excited if he is buying you folic acid! Good luck!!

That's the same with me and my partner, we live the life of a married couple.. tbh it was me that wasn't really that keen on getting married and i keep saying to him now that we should get married before having another child but he wants the baby first. :dohh: I'm not as bothered as i was about marriage again now though, i used to want one of these big gypsy weddings but i dont and cant be bothered with the hassle! Hopefully it won't be too long for you chick! Ever heard of that Vitex stuff the other lady has just said about ^^^ I've never heard maybe something for you to get? x

Hi guys! I'm born and bred Nottingham girl but living in Ireland the last 10 yrs :) I say "girl" but I'm 33 lol (but see myself more like 24 max!! ha ha). I have DS age 8 and DD age 7. Had decided for a long time to stick with 2 but hubby has been going on for so long about it and now my good friend and neighbour is pregnant it has suddenly seemed like a "good Idea" to try for a 3rd!

So here I am :)

Good luck ladies!! Hxx

Hiya Irish! Nice to meet you! How long have you been TTC for now then that you've decided TTC#3?! Naaaw it's so nice when there is someone close to you that is pregnant, i swear that everyone is pregnant around here at the moment too and it's making me more broodier than i already was! So take it your DH is Irish and that's why you have made the big move! I have a dear friend who is from Ireland in Donegal, she's such a nice lass and is such a good drinking buddy LOL :haha: x

Hi ladies,

I'm 31 and hubby is turning 33 on Sunday and we live in Wirral, North West. We have a dd who is 3 and we have been ttc since June. It took one month to conceive our dd!

We have had to recently take a break from ttc as I had to have treatment o remove abnormal cells found during routine smear :-( I'm hoping we get our bfp before xmas!

I using OPK's & temping. I have used clearblue ones mostly as I find them the easiest to interpret. I am also taking vitamin b-100 as I discovered I have a short luteal phase, it seems to be getting longer so far

Oh no hun, lucky dust sprinkles for you hoping for you to fall quicker! I am dreading my next smear! I've just started taking multivitamins and folic acid too. Have you been getting anywhere with your OPK? x

Hi Girls,

Im from Sussex. I'm TTC number 2 after our amazing Clomid baby (now toddler!). In my first round back on Clomid and my first posiive OPK today! good luck and babydust for you all

That's the same with me and my partner, we live the life of a married couple.. tbh it was me that wasn't really that keen on getting married and i keep saying to him now that we should get married before having another child but he wants the baby first. :dohh: I'm not as bothered as i was about marriage again now though, i used to want one of these big gypsy weddings but i dont and cant be bothered with the hassle! Hopefully it won't be too long for you chick! Ever heard of that Vitex stuff the other lady has just said about ^^^ I've never heard maybe something for you to get? x

Yep same as me it was my partner that always wants to get married. But I will never say never! I'm planning on going to Holland and Barrett tomorrow as it has been 5 weeks and still nothing. I don't know weather to go and see my GP? How is TTC going for you? 😊

hi ladies,

interesting to read all your stories :) I'm from West Yorkshire, I'm in a polyamorous relationship, there's lots of different dynamics. Ours is what's called an MFM vee. So I have two male husband who are both romantically involved with me, but just very good friends with each other, and we very recently had our wedding.

I've been with husband 1 for 7 years, husband 2 for almost 4 years, lived together all 3 of us for 1 year and we got married (none legal marriage ceremony but with legally binding cohabitation agreement and name change by deed poll) just over a week ago. None of us have any children, and are 25(H1), 26(me) and 30(H2) respectively. Officially we are NTNP, (i came off BC in may 2015 and mostly used pullout while cycles reset), but in the last few days have pretty much upgraded to tentatively TTC

hi ladies,

interesting to read all your stories :) I'm from West Yorkshire, I'm in a polyamorous relationship, there's lots of different dynamics. Ours is what's called an MFM vee. So I have two male husband who are both romantically involved with me, but just very good friends with each other, and we very recently had our wedding.

I've been with husband 1 for 7 years, husband 2 for almost 4 years, lived together all 3 of us for 1 year and we got married (none legal marriage ceremony but with legally binding cohabitation agreement and name change by deed poll) just over a week ago. None of us have any children, and are 25(H1), 26(me) and 30(H2) respectively. Officially we are NTNP, (i came off BC in may 2015 and mostly used pullout while cycles reset), but in the last few days have pretty much upgraded to tentatively TTC

Congratulations on the wedding!! Can i ask how it works like will h1 or h2 be the father? Like your first baby with one then try for a second with the other? Just curious? Good luck though. X

hi ladies,

Congratulations on the wedding!! Can i ask how it works like will h1 or h2 be the father? Like your first baby with one then try for a second with the other? Just curious? Good luck though. X

Don't mind any questions :) When we were first planning the thought would be to actively try with H1 and then actively try with H2 for baby 2. as it stands so far we've kind of just all TTC with letting nature take its course. If i don't fall on this cycle (which being our first is unlikely) we may re-evaluate our approach, but we don't have any regrets to any possible outcome so far x

Yep same as me it was my partner that always wants to get married. But I will never say never! I'm planning on going to Holland and Barrett tomorrow as it has been 5 weeks and still nothing. I don't know weather to go and see my GP? How is TTC going for you? 😊

What goodies shall you be getting from H&B? Well, i'm currently on cycle day 43, negatives and just waiting for AF now :( Never thought my cycles were this long! So yeah just the waiting. I've told my partner that things will happen when they happen, I myself don't know if i am ready just yet and want to go back to my original plan of TTC after my mums wedding in January as I have been trying to get back into horse riding at the moment and have started loaning a pony lol. Think i am going through a midlife crisis already.. :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->