UK?

Hello!

I'm from West Sussex and have a daughter that will turn 3 in March. She was conceived on Clomid after 3 years of trying. Currently looking to go private for help with trying for #2 as NHS won't help with the second child in my area. :/

Hello!

I'm from West Sussex and have a daughter that will turn 3 in March. She was conceived on Clomid after 3 years of trying. Currently looking to go private for help with trying for #2 as NHS won't help with the second child in my area. :/

Good luck! Why won't NHS help??

Hi! I'm 26 and my partner of 10yrs is 28. We live in wiltshire. We have a lovely little boy who is 3 in December. I had my implant removed in 12 September. Haven't had a period since! 😕 I'm taking folic acid and dtd every 2-3 days.

Hi there! Lovely that you've been together for such a long time! Any plans for marriage? The implant is horrible! Made me so evil after having it the 2nd time so i had it removed the beginning of the year and then went on to the pill Zeleta.. but that mad me evil too so we have decided that we will have whatever children we want that makes us as a family feel whole and then OH can get the snip! I've only recently really been having proper irregularish periods since June and this was our first month TTC relaxed.. no pressure. We went shopping the other day and OH disappeared and when i was at the check out he put a pot of Folic Acid on counter lol. So looks like i will be starting them. x

Hiya! Yeah we've been together a long time! No plans sorry marriage it's not something I've ever been that in to. We live the life of a married couple any way! I'm still waiting for AF I just want to get the ball rolling! Ah he's obviously excited if he is buying you folic acid! Good luck!!

That's the same with me and my partner, we live the life of a married couple.. tbh it was me that wasn't really that keen on getting married and i keep saying to him now that we should get married before having another child but he wants the baby first. :dohh: I'm not as bothered as i was about marriage again now though, i used to want one of these big gypsy weddings but i dont and cant be bothered with the hassle! Hopefully it won't be too long for you chick! Ever heard of that Vitex stuff the other lady has just said about ^^^ I've never heard maybe something for you to get? x

Yep same as me it was my partner that always wants to get married. But I will never say never! I'm planning on going to Holland and Barrett tomorrow as it has been 5 weeks and still nothing. I don't know weather to go and see my GP? How is TTC going for you? 😊

What goodies shall you be getting from H&B? Well, i'm currently on cycle day 43, negatives and just waiting for AF now :( Never thought my cycles were this long! So yeah just the waiting. I've told my partner that things will happen when they happen, I myself don't know if i am ready just yet and want to go back to my original plan of TTC after my mums wedding in January as I have been trying to get back into horse riding at the moment and have started loaning a pony lol. Think i am going through a midlife crisis already.. :happydance: x

I didn't get anything from there in the end. I decided to get some OPK'S and would you believe it I've had positive's this weekend so it looks as though I have ovulated!!! Wahoo 1dpo! January isn't that far away really! Take it easy and see how it goes. Less stressful too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->