ULTRA EARLY 10mIU PREGNANCY STRIP TESTS, confused!

wow great lines congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxx

If they are coming up in the time limit they are bfp! I had horrible evaps (pink) with the fertilityplan hpts though if they sat for like 10 minutes. If you go buy a frer it should be a nice line and then there is for sure no doubt ;) I think its a bfp but I'd confirm it with a "good" test to be sure!

Hey all, hope someone can help me bought some "ULTRA EARLY 10mIU PREGNANCY STRIP TESTS" from the ebay shope "fertilty plan". Done a test on saturday morning (22nd aug) as i had been experiancing alot of symptoms for 2 weeks previously and was due af on tuesday 25th aug, that came out bfn :(

It now friday 28th and still no AF still feeling really sick, vivid dreams etc and dont even feel like i might come on, bar the hot flushes i keep getting! Decided to do one of the ebay tests again just to stop me thinking about it really and i swear i seen i pink test line after a minute or so, phoned my mum and she said do another, so waited till i need the loo and done 3 more, all the same, now because i had a neg on saturday im confused can you lovely folks help me by taking a look :kiss: think im going to pop out and buy a clearblue or something to ease my mind before letting the OH know what i have been upto this morning!
Congrats!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy: :rain: \\:D/:mrgreen:

Mine was the same as yours before i found out,Congrats hun.

Definatley a BFP - I bought mine from Fertility Plan too and mines were even fainter!

If they are coming up in the time limit they are bfp! I had horrible evaps (pink) with the fertilityplan hpts though if they sat for like 10 minutes. If you go buy a frer it should be a nice line and then there is for sure no doubt ;) I think its a bfp but I'd confirm it with a "good" test to be sure!

thats what i was worried about when i did the first one, so later when i did the other 3 i timed it for 2 minutes and there was already the line, still not convinced so went to boots and bought clearblue, that came out pos then did another later on lol that came positive...did another this morning too lol that was the same...still im tryin not to get excited untill i have seen my gp on wednesday morning :)

congratulations I bet your chuffed!!!!!!!!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

IC's are rubbish hun, I never got a decent line til I was 6 weeks! Definitely get an FRER.... and thats majorly looking like a :bfp: to me! xx

IC's are rubbish hun, I never got a decent line til I was 6 weeks! Definitely get an FRER.... and thats majorly looking like a :bfp: to me! xx

would the clearblue+ count as a decent one? there was a pos there too, oh i guess i can just see on wednesday, cant afford to be buying more atm... not untill payday! lol:dohh:

ok i gave in and went and bought the clearblue digi this morning cos i had an awful feeling i was reading tests wrong or something! and here is the result!
woohoo :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC00026.jpg
    DSC00026.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 36
I would say thats BFP!! hehe Congrats hun! now you can start getting excited!! :baby::thumbup::happydance:xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->