Ultrasound- 5w6d- No fetal pole! (Update pg.8)

fingers crossed for you hun, i am similar boat to you to they could only find a 3mm pole which would make me 6-7 weeks not the 10 weeks i thought i was so have to go back next week for another scan.

Hun people dont see a fetal pole till there at least 6wks and they always see a yolk sac at 5wks 4 days and this is the case with you :)

You dont understand how a fetal pole can not be there one day and there the next
I had a scan at 5wks 5 days and only seen yolk sac and went back when i was 6wks 4days and fetal pole was seen with h/b so think positive hun :)

Keep my fingers crossed for you XX

I had this with carlee we didnt see her fetal pole until she was 7 weeks 6 days, no reasons why but when we did see it, it was measuring up to date. SO please jsut stay calm and relax, when I saw this post I know your heart was breaking

Thank you so much Soon2be3! Your story really does give me hope!

Very normal sweety. Same thing happend to me with my last baby. I was 6.5 weeks and baby measured around 5 weeks. No fetal pole just a yolk sac. Went back and all was well. Baby caught up with her dates and now she is almost 2

I can't thank all of you enough for the encouraging words and stories! :hugs: :hugs: This truly is a very loving group of girls!! I've been so depressed since yesterday, especially since my doctor seemed worried that we didn't see the fetal pole. I definitely have hope now that next Monday's appt. will be wonderful and I will see a fetal pole AND hb! I know I'll definitely be a stress case until then.:shrug:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! hope you come back from the scan with a big smile on your face!

Fingers crossed hun but from reading other people's stories it seems as though its too early to tell, good luck xx

Fingers crossed, but I'm sure everything will be fine!

so sorry Zoe i just saw your post today ....
wishing you the best on monday:hugs:

Don't get too down!

I went at 5+5 and i had a yolk sack only, went again at 7+5 and there was a fetal po, heartbeat and everything!

Worry not!!

Thank you so much girls for your continued support. I have to wait until next Wednesday now for my next ultrasound. It seems so far away. All of you have given me such hope! :hug:

I had a blighted ovum in april so i know the worry:hugs:

I thought the same was happening again and it took 5 early scans to see anything. I was 7 weeks when they did and b4 that there wasnt eve the yolk sac. You have a yolk sac so im guesssing u will be fine.:hugs:

Good luck hon- I'm sure you'll see that sweet little bean at your next ultrasound. :hug:

I had my first ultrasound at 6w6d and they couldn't see a heartbeat but the lady said i was definitely pregnant, but the "pregnancy" was just a dark circle thing. I didn't see any baby. well it was a VERY tiny dot :] barely noticeable so never mind.

I read all of what the other ladies have had to say and it looks good! our lil beans are so small now anyhow. I have my fingers crossed like the others and await your post of good news! :)

keeping my fingers Xed for the 2nd scan zoey - lots of promising advice on here though - try not to lose heart! all certainly does not sound lost xxx

Everyones already said what i was going to say to you hun.... so just some more good luck from me :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->