Ultrasound- 5w6d- No fetal pole! (Update pg.8)

Here they don't generally do scans til' 18-22 weeks. When I went in for a dating one (as I had no idea on my dates) she wouldn't let me see, and she wouldn't tell me what she saw lol. Other than "everythings fine". She said there is no point in telling people what is to see as it worries people and thats why unless you've a history of miscarriage or don't know your dates they won't see you until 18-22 weeks. It's hard I know but stay positive!

Good Luck :) Hope all is well!

any news zoey??? hoping all is well, got my fingers crossed!! xxx

Hey Ladies! Thank you so much for checking in on me. No news as of yet. I had my 2nd ultrasound yesterday and even though the sonographer said they results would be in asap, my dr. hasn't called me. I'm assuming she's waiting for 3nd ultrasound tomorrow to tell me either way. So stressful just waiting around. Promise to post the news tomorrow, My appt. is at 2:10 PT. :hugs:

Good luck tomorow hun, i will be thinking of you xxxxxx

You had an ultrasound yesterday? They didnt show you the screen?
Thinking of you *hugs*

Hey Janisdkh~ Yesterday’s ultrasound was held at a radiology center, and since the sonographer is not a physician she was unable to make any judgment on what she saw nor show me the screen. It was a bummer. I wish she would have at least turned the screen towards me.

oh no what a waiting game. thinking of u sweets xx

good luck hun...by reading every1 eles posts think it sounds normal hun :)

You will be in my thoughts tomorrow hun, and i will be checking to see how you get on, good luck

:hug:

I read somewhere that if you have a tilted uterus that the only way they can see the baby is through an anal ultrasound.. unless you're much further along.. so it's anal or wait till you're further along... perhaps you've got a tilted uterus.

Hey Janisdkh~ Yesterday’s ultrasound was held at a radiology center, and since the sonographer is not a physician she was unable to make any judgment on what she saw nor show me the screen. It was a bummer. I wish she would have at least turned the screen towards me.

Aww that is crummy :( :( I am so sorry

How did I miss this? Zoey I hope everything goes well at your u/s today and baby is looking perfect. I will be thinking about you all day and checking for updates.

:hugs: FX for you today Zoey,i'm sure you are gonna see that little heartbeat fluttering way!:hugs:

thinking of u 2day xxxx goodluck zoey xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->