Ultrasound- 5w6d- No fetal pole! (Update pg.8)

Wonderful news Zoey, you had me soooo worried and upset for you all day today. Glad to hear bean is ok, sorry to hear about the cyst though hopefully it wont be growing too fast.

That's great news...well about the baby of course, not the Cyst! Congrats!!

That is really good news!

I had a cyst like that on my ovary during my last pregnancy but it only grew 1 cm during the pg, so i got to wait until after to have the surgery. I hope you have the same luck!

Ohh this is fantastic news. Congrats sweety! I am so happy for you <3 <3

yipee im so pleased for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx big hug xxxxxxxx

Great news you have been in my thoughts all day ...Now I am all teary for u happy tears that is ...xxxxxxxx

Your support has been amazing ladies!!! I just adore all of you. :hugs: Great news, I went in for my 3rd ultrasound today and my baby was big and had a very strong heartbeat. Woohoo! What an incredible stressful week though. I'll be posting a pic soon. :hug:

Oh... I did forget to add, that all the pain I've been having in my lower back and pelvis is from a 4cm. (size of golfball) cyst on my ovary. The dr. said she will be watching monthly to make sure it doesn't grow too rapidly. If so, It will need to be surgically removed in 2nd tri. yikes!

:happydance: Yay Jenn hun thats fantastic news, im so pleased for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :happydance: :happydance:

Thats brilliant Jenn!! I am so relieved for you hunny!! Can't wait to see the LO on picture, bet you have never felt so happy right now!!

So pleased for you - was praying it would be good news for you and OH!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"