Ultrasound technician worried me

AmberS

Reaction score
I had my 19 week ultrasound on wednesday and everything was going ok, found out we're having a little boy, though he was NOT being cooperative. He kept turning away anytime the technician tried to take measurements of his head. Him and his little attitude already. The thing that worried me and i dont know if its just a general question they ask you but she asked me if i was leaking fluid and i dont know if it means she though my fluid was low. Im really worried about it. I cant call my doctor til monday because they're closed for the weekend. I just hope everythings ok. Because i figured low fluid this early in pregnancy is NOT a good thing. (though its not a good thing anyway) :nope:

i wouldnt worry. they ask me this every appointment, including my 19 week ultrasound i had

Its not something I can recall being asked before but I guess she wouldn't have just let you go if they were concerned. If they were worried they would have asked you to come back.

i woudlnt worry either. its probarly more to do with if there was much fluid seen in babys stomach/bladder. rather than how much fluid you have in there altogether. I think theres quite a range of how much fluid is ok, i had far too much with my first pregnancy but it never changed the pregnancy (just made me huge) x

i get asked wether leaking bleeding at every medical appointment so dont worry x

Yes, I think this is something they ask at every appointment... just to check.

kk thanks guys. This is my first pregnancy and i guess im just being paranoid lol. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->