Ultrasound Tomorrow

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
12 week scan tomorrow. I've been waiting anxiously for this one. Little to no morning sickness has not been a welcome sign because I constantly wonder if my little bean is still there. But there's no indication of loss so that keeps me sane.

Being 32 though I do worry about age related issues in pregnancy. Hope we will be given the all clear tomorrow. Need to know everything is well.

Good luck!

I worry about going for the 12 week scan and nothing being there too! The wait to 12 weeks is killer.

Good luck!

I worry about going for the 12 week scan and nothing being there too! The wait to 12 weeks is killer.

I KNOW baby is there because of the very occasional morning sickness but the mind tries to tell me different. And I know there will be nothing wrong but as you said, that 12 week scan is the hardest because that's where we just want confirmation that our little beans are tucked away, growing well and is as expected. It's such a strange place to be in. Will update after work tomorrow. :)

It's mine too tommorrow :) I hope you have a wonderful experience. I saw babe at 8+4 and I have felt things progressing since then so I know all is ok but it's still worrying isn't it! Hopefully today goes fast for us both x

Good luck!

I KNOW baby is there because of the very occasional morning sickness but the mind tries to tell me different. And I know there will be nothing wrong but as you said, that 12 week scan is the hardest because that's where we just want confirmation that our little beans are tucked away, growing well and is as expected. It's such a strange place to be in. Will update after work tomorrow. :)

Oh yeah! My symptoms seem to be picking up now, I'm feeling nauseous and could sleep all day tbh so I feel like it has to be there! I look forward to your update!

I'm so jealous ladies! My scan isn't until Monday. I've had little to no symptoms and I'm really nervous.
I can't even say that I know everything will be fine because I just simply don't know.

I'm 32 as well Wacky. Had my first at 30. I think our age shouldn't be a problem.

Hope all goes well for you all tomorrow. Report back and let me know :)

I'm 32 as well Wacky. Had my first at 30. I think our age shouldn't be a problem.

I'm in both worlds. :haha: I had my first 2 at 23 and 25. Then DS3 was VERY unexpected at 31. But then it was a case of 'f**k it we are balls in for #4'. Lol. I'll be 33 when this baby arrives. <3 Best of luck for your ultrasound on Monday! :)

**UPDATE** My ultrasound was at 9:30am this morning. Everything is as expected and baby is growing well. Very long legs too. :) We also asked for an indication of the sex of this little one and although she was a little hesitant, we told her we know she can't be sure and that we know not to take it as a confirmation. But judging from what she can see, she's 60% sure we finally have our little girl!! OMG, I just started bawling. It's taken 10 years to get our little girl but we finally have her!! She also did DS3's scan and said at 12 weeks she was 60% sure he was a boy so we are going to trust in her odds! I want to go shopping so badly but hubby said not just yet. So no shopping before 20 weeks just to be sure. :cry:

Glad the scan went well. Fingers crossed that you have your LG finally x

Only a guess but she THINKS baby is a girl!! From what she saw she's 60% certain. No baby shopping allowed until 20 weeks - hubby's rule - just until we can be sure. But growing very well and as expected. :)

So glad scan went well:) Any pics for us!

I do. :) But my scanner isn't compatible with Windows 10. Just be stuffed downloading the expansions for it. Lol. Will try call into a friend after work tomorrow and see if she can scan them. :) My camera isn't the best unfortunately.

So glad it went well. Congrats! Here's hoping she is right about it being a girl!

I'm in both worlds. :haha: I had my first 2 at 23 and 25. Then DS3 was VERY unexpected at 31. But then it was a case of 'f**k it we are balls in for #4'. Lol. I'll be 33 when this baby arrives. <3 Best of luck for your ultrasound on Monday! :)

**UPDATE** My ultrasound was at 9:30am this morning. Everything is as expected and baby is growing well. Very long legs too. :) We also asked for an indication of the sex of this little one and although she was a little hesitant, we told her we know she can't be sure and that we know not to take it as a confirmation. But judging from what she can see, she's 60% sure we finally have our little girl!! OMG, I just started bawling. It's taken 10 years to get our little girl but we finally have her!! She also did DS3's scan and said at 12 weeks she was 60% sure he was a boy so we are going to trust in her odds! I want to go shopping so badly but hubby said not just yet. So no shopping before 20 weeks just to be sure. :cry:

Oh good luck! I hope you stay :pink: !!! Im really hoping at my 13 week scan they will give me an "idea" of what they think LO is! Im dreaming for :pink: too!

Oh good luck! I hope you stay :pink: !!! Im really hoping at my 13 week scan they will give me an "idea" of what they think LO is! Im dreaming for :pink: too!

I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you!! If they don't want to tell you anything, tell them all you want is a healthy baby but the sex is just for a little bit of fun. :) Usually enough for them to budge. :)

https://s572.photobucket.com/user/NatashaTaylor_photos/media/DSCF1578.jpg.html?filters[user]=90029559&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->