Ultrasound update

mummy to be

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
well today i finally had my 1st Ultrasound......
Oh My Gaw!!!! :happydance:
It was freaken amazing!!!
I saw bubby and everything!!! (obviously) sorry so excited!
Everything is fine and he (not sure he or she) is growing fast and is healthy...
I am now 12 weeks and 4 days.... new due date 16th April 09 :D
he is 6.1cms long and heart rate is 160.
I dont have my pics yet... i get them tomorrow :cloud9:
Just thought i would tell you all my exciting news

Oh its so exciting!

Cant wait to see your picture!

Emma.xx

It's amazing how a little scan can make you feel eh? Pleased that everything is progressing normally for you :)

thats fantastic! can i ask how come you don't have your pictures? i thought u got them on the day of the scan, am i wrong?

It's amazing how a little scan can make you feel eh? Pleased that everything is progressing normally for you :)

I know it is great isnt it :) a 15 mins scan can put all my fears aside and let me know that everything is going great!!!! i feel wonderful now. :cloud9:

thats fantastic! can i ask how come you don't have your pictures? i thought u got them on the day of the scan, am i wrong?

normally i would have got the pics on the day... but the doctor was running late and told me that if i came back the next day (which is today) i will be able to get the disc with ALL the pics on it :) so i am happy with that....

I was talking to other ladies on here... they mentioned that they have to pay for pics... i think i am lucky cause mine are all free... i think that i might work differently in Australia :) but i cant wait to get the pics today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats great news ,cant wait to see pics of the lil cutie

Yay to getting pics :)

My pics are "free" too, but I'm a private patient so I guess it's included in the price, unlike the NHS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->