Ultrasound

Dee_H

Mama to Rian + Bump
Reaction score
We have an ultrasound today at 1:00. I'm sooo excited but nervous as hell. I didn't sleep a wink last night worrying about whether or not everything would be ok. Wish us luck!

yaaay! :)
good luck!
are you going to try and find out if it's a boy or girl?

Good luck hope you get lots of nice photos x

They won't tell you at this hospital. They actually have a sign outside the door that basically says..don't ask because we don't tell. We won't find out until Dec.22 when we go to UC Baby...but I'm looking forward to pics. I haven't had an ultrasound since I spotted ar 6 weeks and bean was just a little spot...so I'm excited to see a "real" baby this time!!!

Have fun today :) . Iam sure baby will be fine and jumping around for you to see . xxx .

good luck hope the scan went well and you're bringing home some lovely piccies!!

How was your scan Dee? Let us know what happened! And I want pictures!!!!!

how did it go hope it went well like mine did

Wow lol what a lovely sign! Im so glad I got told what I was having I think its stuped they wont tell you i dont see why they cant its dumb. Id ask the ultrasound person to find the sex just to piss them off lol you know cause theres asign right there that says they wont tell you :p hah How did it go!!?

They won't tell you at this hospital. They actually have a sign outside the door that basically says..don't ask because we don't tell. We won't find out until Dec.22 when we go to UC Baby...but I'm looking forward to pics. I haven't had an ultrasound since I spotted ar 6 weeks and bean was just a little spot...so I'm excited to see a "real" baby this time!!!

Ultrasound went perfect. The baby is growing great and measuring spot on!! The tech pointed out the spine and little feet and face. Baby was very active and looked little he/she was dancing..waving their arms up and down..it was awesome. I have to go back in about 2 weeks because where I am exactly 18 weeks she didn't get the greatest view of all the heart chambers. She said from what she could see everything was great but wanted to get a better look when it was bigger..so I get to see bubba again in a few weeks!!YAY! I will post a pic when I go over to my Mom's....I live too far out in the boonies to get high speed internet ...Beltane there is a pic of the ultrasound on my facebook account..my mom uploaded the pic for me. I can't access facebook at work...but will post a pic ASAP! It was awesome:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->