um, argh?

Reaction score
Hopefully a quickly redundant thread, but yeah. Apologies to anyone this irritates.

anyway, basically had unprotected sex on the 5th. As we haven't been planning to have any more children, I have No idea when my last period was ;-) But today, I have been having really strong period cramps, but no blood.
I can't think when I last had cramping without blood being evident at the same time, and so omg am I pregnant paranoia is creeping in.

Which I'm sure would work out well, but our first child was So so hard, I'm terrified.

So I suppose my question is, does anyone have experience of having strong cramps for a day and no blood, only for it to kick in the next day?

Btw it's not likely to be ovulation, my last period was more than two weeks ago and I have a fairly regular four week cycle.
I'm 37 if it makes any difference...

I usually do the day before my period. That's why I'm really grumpy too!

I usually do the day before my period, too. But if it's not normal for you... well, it could be!

Well, had cramps last night, still this morning. No period and according to the Waitrose brand test i bought last night, bfn.
of course no idea how many dpo.
no idea what's going on or what to do. Terrified of the idea of being pregnant again, would be delighted by af, but omg this limbo...

Well, upon 'checking', there is some white cm but also some brown staining. So I'm guessing it's just a weird month and things will get going later today.

Weird though isn't it, now I don't think I am, a bit of me is feeling disappointed...

Aww! I know how that is. GL and maybe this will be the turning point and you'll realize you want to try for another!

I suspect not, I Really want to not be right now :-\ another day no period though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->