Um.. hello? Where is AF?!

c.chopsx3

Reaction score
Hello ladies! :hi:

Any opinions or experience here would be greatly appreciated!

Well, I am now officially 3 days late for AF. This month has been particularly unusual due to the absence of my usual PMS symptoms! I'm usually in agony with heavy, painful boobs right after I ovulate every single month. Me and my partner have been TTC for a year this month and until now, absolutely no late periods.

Anyway, so as previously mentioned - no PMS symptoms this month whatsoever. Around a week ago, I started to notice I had very little energy which is unlike me. I found myself coming home from work, pj's on and wanting to go for a nap before I'd even had dinner! Last night I was even in bed by 8.30pm (which for someone who normally hits the hay around midnight is very unusual.) along with heavy CM (which I kept thinking was AF but no!) :huh:

I took a test in PM on day AF was due (asda cheapie) and it came back as a BFN. Just decided that's that and AF will start. So last night, I notice a slight browny/pink tinge to CM and presumed that's AF on her way so popped a pad on and off to bed. Woke up this morning and.... NOTHING! :wacko: It's now 11.10am and I'm at work (clearly not concentrating though aha!) and have been to the bathroom twice, since I left home at 7.30am and first time, there was watery light brown cm when I wiped but nothing else and the second time - NOTHING. ](*,)

Has anyone experienced this before? I was going to test again but keep waiting it out to see if gets heavier... grudge how much tests are nowadays! lol.

Claire x:kiss:

Could it be possible that you ovulated later than you think and what you experienced last night was implantation bleeding? That would explain the "late" af. I would test in a couple days and see.

I agree with baby.love. Are you sure on your ovulation date? Do you chart your cycles?
I hope this is it for you!

Hi ladies,

I guess that could be a possibility? I'm not 100% on my O date, I do not chart and I only use the Ovia Fertility app to see when my AF is due and go from the recommended O dates on that.

I plan to test at the weekend and see what happens! FX its a :bfp:

I'm in a similar situation. However only DPO 8 today. My cycle comes every 35 days on the dot. I always Get Pms symptoms ( especially sore boobs) 2-3 weeks before AF. I've tested negative so far but AF isn't due until next Tuesday. The absence of PMS symptoms has really got me thinking we did it. Baby dust to use both :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->