Umm BFP not possible, right...?

MollyNorwood

Mummy of 2 Girls
Reaction score
Ok I will go to the store later tonight and get myself some FRER tests but until then all I had is some internet cheapies.
I was cleaning the bathroom earlier and i saw my tests in a drawer and thought 'hey I will pee on a stick for fun'. I did the same last month when I was due for AF but it was negative about 2 days later I got AF. (same batch of tests).
Anywhoo, I finished AF almost 2 weeks ago and I am newly on the pill (last month after a laparoscopy) but I got a line come up on the test almost immediately. Faint with color but definitely there.
The only other tests I had like I said were a couple more of these. So I did them in fairly quick succession and all had faint lines with color in them too.
I had them stored in their individual foil packaging in less than 30 degrees (and not freezing) cupboard. They don't have an expiry date written on them, but I checked and they are the ones I brought back in April for sure.
What do you think?
:wacko:

Attachments

• tests1.jpg
    tests1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 132
my head is saying there is no way. if AF was not quite 2 weeks ago, unless I ovulated immediately after that (even though I am on the pill) I don't get how i could be. Very weird. I will update as soon as i have a FRER

The FRER is negative! stark white BFN. WOW. I feel sorry for anyone who has tests like mine earlier and didn't want to be pregnant! :o

Wow that's crazy they look so positive!

I wonder if LH test were mismarked? How terrible!

wow those are ridiculous!!! I mean woah!!! I feel bad for the people that WANT to be preggie and get those lines!

Crikey id have called them positive too

Contact the maker. Send them that picture. That's insane if those are evaps. :hugs:

It isn't OPK mistake as I have used these tests many many times.
I will send the seller of these that picture so they are aware, probably they won't do anything about it anyway. Lucky they were so cheap!
We weren't trying to get pregnant and had to have IVF to conceive our daughter so we would be in total shock if i was on the pill and got pregnant! In saying that we are planning on doing a FET in November so when the FRER came back negative we felt pretty disappointed actually. Imagine that. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->