umm..HOLY CRAP!! here are some symptoms for you all!

Msocwife

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I'm totally in shock right now, I didn't even think i ovulated this month (if you saw some of my other posts), and i got :bfp: :bfp:this morning!?! I havent had really any symptoms! My last cycle was 37 days so i wasn't that shocked that right now i'm on cd35 and no AF...but last night i had a dream that I got BFP's and so when I woke up i was like, eh why not i'll just take a test..and BAM!!! holy crap, im in shock.
Here are some symptoms i thought were probably AF but now i guess weren't!
- sore boobs for the last few days (when i touched them on the sides it hurt, not BAD but i could tell)
- VERY moody (this weekend i was totally a b*tch and bad moods for no reason)
- about 4ish days ago when i wiped i saw a VERY small amount of brownish/pink on the T.P, just that one time and not again.

that's really it! So keep the faith if you don;t really have any symptoms, and even if you werent really sure if you ovulated because i obviously did and had NO idea! I never even got positive OPK's. I hope you all get your BFP's really soon too! (I'll post the pics of the tests in the test forum now too!)

lol I don't see why everyone is so obsessed with symptoms that early on as it is super rare to actually have symptoms at that stage :).
People should stop stressing over what they have or don't have.

Your post proves this :).

Congrats by the way, you been trying long?

thank you :) No we havent been even "trying" really, i came off the pill end of March and we've pretty much been NTNP although i was trying to track my cycles/ovulation and we were going to try and not BD without protection while i was fertile at this point because our big family wedding (we're already legally married) is end of November and I didnt want to be big and preggo for that....oops! ha, so now i dont know what we'll do probably move up the wedding...but i really didn't thnk i ovulated this month at all!

I'm totally in shock right now, I didn't even think i ovulated this month (if you saw some of my other posts), and i got :bfp: :bfp:this morning!?! I havent had really any symptoms! My last cycle was 37 days so i wasn't that shocked that right now i'm on cd35 and no AF...but last night i had a dream that I got BFP's and so when I woke up i was like, eh why not i'll just take a test..and BAM!!! holy crap, im in shock.
Here are some symptoms i thought were probably AF but now i guess weren't!
- sore boobs for the last few days (when i touched them on the sides it hurt, not BAD but i could tell)
- VERY moody (this weekend i was totally a b*tch and bad moods for no reason)
- about 4ish days ago when i wiped i saw a VERY small amount of brownish/pink on the T.P, just that one time and not again.

that's really it! So keep the faith if you don;t really have any symptoms, and even if you werent really sure if you ovulated because i obviously did and had NO idea! I never even got positive OPK's. I hope you all get your BFP's really soon too! (I'll post the pics of the tests in the test forum now too!)

congrats :happydance:

aww you told your oh yet?
I was the same, came off the implant and went back on the pill but got pregnant within a week, though didn't realise till a month later.
So even though it's a tiny percentage always use a condom when changing contraception for the first week as the Dr advises!
Unless your trying of course lol.

congrats Msocwife, hope your 9 months is filled with happiness and harmony and healthiness.

Congrats! Also nice to hear you had pink spotting as I have some today and not due af for 5 mote days! Hope you h.&h 9 months!

lol I don't see why everyone is so obsessed with symptoms that early on as it is super rare to actually have symptoms at that stage :).

' People should stop stressing over what they have or don't have.'
Easier said than done, im pretty sure alot of people go into the 2ww hoping to not to symptom spot, lol but it doesn't quite turn out that way.....

Happy and H 9 months!! :flower:
xx

' People should stop stressing over what they have or don't have.'
Easier said than done, im pretty sure alot of people go into the 2ww hoping to not to symptom spot, lol but it doesn't quite turn out that way.....

Happy and H 9 months!! :flower:
xx

Hia sorry I didn't mean it in a nasty way, hope you didn't take it as such.
I just find it a bit odd when people are posting about vomiting, fainting etc from 1dpo when it's pretty much impossible to have symptoms at that point.

As I said really sorry but I suppose I'd have to go through it to understand it, but was just agreeing with the original poster that symptoms or lack of don't mean you're getting a BFP and anything goes.

So if you don't have symtoms don't stress it doesn't mean it's not your BFP month as original poster proves :).

Am really happy for you, am feeling well soppy these days and love some good news xxxx.

No need to apologize, just think some people ( myself included ) find it really hard not to symptom spot, its all you think about in the 2ww, really hard not to I guess you just want to know yes or no straight away, its a nightmare I hate it!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->