Umm? LOL

Janisdkh

Reaction score
Ok so I had my fair tries in trying to get this little guy out. I decided to try pineapple tonight. OMGGGGGGGGG I feel like I have eaten glassssss! Literally! I ate one entire pineapple and my lips and mouth kill.Tomorrow when I eat my other one ill be cutting it up into bite size pieces. Wow pineapple ladies is brutal!

I decided to buy the pineapple because I am getting lots of contractions. Nothing regular but I got tuns today.

Clary sage oil!! My friend swears it made her baby come :)

Good luck with the pineapple hun xx

hiya - pineapple has this affect in me too but when i told some of my friends they thought it was really odd. i honestly felt like i had burnt my mouth and it hurt for about two days afterwards. i thought that maybe I was allergic!!

hope your baby comes soon

xx

hiya - pineapple has this affect in me too but when i told some of my friends they thought it was really odd. i honestly felt like i had burnt my mouth and it hurt for about two days afterwards. i thought that maybe I was allergic!!

hope your baby comes soon

xx

Aww hun, I hope it works for you and you are holding your LO very soon, my fingers are crossed for you, take care :hugs: XX

Hey Janis hun, how are you doing today? Looks like our little babes are sure happy and comfy where they are! I'm only 2 days overdue now but as I expected her to be 7-10 days early and have been having stronger BHs / mild contractions for the last 7-10 days, it seems to be dragging now. I have tried EVERYTHING - pineapple, raspberry leaf tea, sex sex and more sex, nipple stimulation, spicy curry, long walks, bouncing / squatting etc etc. This truly is a little madam and is making everyone wait until shes finally ready to make an appearance!

My tummy is red raw from my scratching :( I put cream/oil on it about 10 times a day but the pressure is making it itch soooo bad.

Hope things speed up for you soon sweetie, don't make yourself ill in the meantime though xx

good luck with the pineapple!
i brought some today as it was on special offer in tescos as soon as i wlked in. i saw it as an omen!! only problem is i cant stand the taste, ive had to cover it in whipped cream.

GLASS???? OUCH!!! I didn't know pineapple did that?! Sounds like your baby is quite comfy.... argh!!!!

I heard you had to eat atleast 4 pineapples a day for it take any effect if at all?

Hope it works for you though hun

I'm allergic to pineapple and this is exactly what happens if I eat it so I would say you are slightly allergic to it. Same happens to me with kiwis too. Strangely enough I am fine with tinned pineapple, dunno if you can eat that instead or whether it has to be fresh?

Yea I cant seem to eat four I think my mouth would bleed to death LOL~! The next time I wont be cutting it in huge pieces and eating it like a watermelon OIIIIIIIIIIIIII the pain in the corners of my mouth. I Stopped eating it right when I saw my pineapple turning red from blood :(

You're not supposed to eat the scratchy bit on the outside you know! :rofl: Just kidding :D hope you get some movement soon! x

My mum swears that grapes got me out lol ate a whole bunch of them and went into labour.

i think the reason pinapple has this effect is because when you eat a large amount of it the citric acid errods your mouth and causes the burning.

But hopefully it works for you. I never heard of pinapple being a labor enducer....i will definitely have to remember that!

well I ate a tin of pinapples and that did nothing. Im not sure either if it has to be fresh but i couldnt be bothered to do all the fiddling around lol.. I think baby will come when its ready..good luck anyway xx

Yep I read it has to be fresh and at least 4-6 pineapples. YIKES! I cannot lol I just got a ball today so I will be bouncing on that instead haha

hmm.. interesting.. i been eating pineapples.. did that help me go into premature labor? ahhhh..lol.. never heard of pineapple not even with my last two. I have patience with this pregnancy though by all means.. lol. i am almost 31 weeks so she better not come yet haha.. good luck.. keep updated.

Is it like when you eat lots of salt and vinegar chips?? Or lots of sour patch kids?? I know I get like that if I eat a lot of either. I think the acid burns my tongue.

Oh yeah...watch all that pineapple!! That's lots of sugar woman!!! Watch your sugar!

Hahahaha yep chann that's why I made sure it was 2 hours after a meal :D wierd thing is sugar stayed well normal range :D :D I bet if I ate it for breakfast my sugar would sky rocket.
For some reason breakfasts are my higher points in the day.
It's worse then eating too much salt and vin chips. Feels gritty and hurts and literally get cuts from it if you eat it the way i did.

I think you have to eat 4-6 fresh pineapples for it to work mommydrgnfly. Some woman wont dare till they are due though.

oh good.. i do not think i will try that lol.. fresh pineapple.. not my thing.. i like canned.. phew :).. thnx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->