umm question

browneyedshorty81

mom of 1 ♥ TTC
Reaction score
Okay so i know that this could be a pregnant sign or a ( fever sick kind )

yest, i was dizzy, headache, nauseated, today temp was higher 99.80 which is high, usually 98.6 so on... i have had the chills, then very hot, then cold... I keep smelling poop! lol i know poop, but seriously i do... and i don't know, i might call out of work tomorrow, but i'm not sure yet, we shall see how i feel tomorrow before i do that..

what do u girls think

Your temp is def higher than normal. But I think its too early to call it. How many days left in the cycle for you? I'd say watch it two more days then test if things keep looking good.
FX for you hun. Keep us posted.
P

I'd call out sick tomorrow. :D I'm such a bad influence :muaha: I don't know hun it could be pg signs but you also may be coming down with something. I don't know what the weather is like in Maine but here in NY the weather has been yo-yoing and alot of people have colds. Whatever it's from I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

hmmmm..........keep us posted with that! Good luck hun, hope this is it for you!

i am CD 23 7PO tomorrow 8PO .

I dont know if i am calling out tomorrow yet i'll see how i am in the morning. blah!

ok i smell sweat.. and umm i'm not sweating.. ok im not kidding it's freaking me out.. i smell things i shouldnt smell..

i called out today.. gonna sleep and rest all day, i feel a little better... i know its not the flue.. i'd be vomiting, i'm not i'm just nauseated

i think you could have pregnancy signs or could be coming down with something. I think with out the weather has been going, it wouldn't be crazy to think you might be getting sick. i never get the throwup flu, I only get the "I have a cold and feel like crap" flu. The smelling thing is definitely a good sign! I hope you are pregnant girl!

i have pain on my right side... it doesnt feel like ovulation or period cramps, its more of a poking, feeling.. but with a lot of pressure

hehehe i know 5 days :) i tested already but i knew it would be a BFN, too soon only 9PO

Ohhh sounds like very interesting signs/symps and I do wish you the best!! I hope we both get our BFP's this month, hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->