umm question

Please be sure to keep me posted!!! I had the same strong sense of smell that you are describing. Only last 1-2 days tops while I was in the TWW. I just remember trying to do everything NOT to smell anything because I was afraid I might get sick. I have to tell ya, I really do think this is your month to get your :bfp:. Some symptoms are NOT period-related...and I believe a heightened sense of smell is strictly a PREGNANCY-related symptom. Lots and lots of :dust:!!!!!

Thank you hun for your support, how is your pregnancy going? I am so excited for you... I think this is my month, but on the other note, i'm like well what if i have to do this, or do that, next month. then i'm like nah i wont have to i will be pregnant, then i'm like what if im not.. but i am! i dont know LOL i just feel like i am this month but we will see soon, the AF is due in about 4-5 days, if she doesnt come early or late this month

I am going to test on Saturday... I did yest and it was negative, so i am going to wait to FF test date, and possiable AF day.. I dont know when she is due anymore, sometimes she is late, and then early, ever since i ttc LOL so i am going to wait til sat, and pray its a BFP

snowbrdbella8--we are about on the same cycle--my :witch: is due sat. or sunday..not sure when i should test..i'm trying to wait until atleast saturday but it's sooooooo hard...hopefully we both get a :bfp: !!

snowbrdbella8--we are about on the same cycle--my :witch: is due sat. or sunday..not sure when i should test..i'm trying to wait until atleast saturday but it's sooooooo hard...hopefully we both get a :bfp: !!

I tested today with a IC, and it was negative and i don't know about my temps right now, they were high in the 99's and the past 2 days back to 98's but lower today, so i dont know if that means AF is coming, or if you know i dont know! but i am praying for my BFP.... Because i feel pregnant, if i am not, i will just be so upset. and want to have a fit! Buttt i am not giving up

You dont live too far from me!

aww hun im so sorry...i really hope you get your bfp!!! try a different test and wait till like thursday!

aww hun im so sorry...i really hope you get your bfp!!! try a different test and wait till like thursday!

i'm not thinking i'm not pregnant hun, some people get bfp at 10PO others at 12PO and some even later.. I will see if AF comes, and plan on testing Sat :) I'm okay right now... I am determined to get pregnant, and i just feel pregnant..

Hope you get it hun! I am feeling that way too- and AF is due any day in the next few (Because just like you she seems to come a few days early or a few days late ever since TTC. ) Today is day 26 on a 28ish day cycle for me, so we are still together, hun! hehe

Crazy news- I just heard today that my neighbour who is only about two years older than me, is two months pregnant. I went to school with her and her husband, so it is really weird (We aren't that close though) but then I looked at hubby and said : " Thats weird- they got pregnant the same month that we decided to start trying!" Lol.

So, I think it is good news that more people are getting preggy- means we MUST be next.. right?! :D

Hope you get it hun! I am feeling that way too- and AF is due any day in the next few (Because just like you she seems to come a few days early or a few days late ever since TTC. ) Today is day 26 on a 28ish day cycle for me, so we are still together, hun! hehe

Crazy news- I just heard today that my neighbour who is only about two years older than me, is two months pregnant. I went to school with her and her husband, so it is really weird (We aren't that close though) but then I looked at hubby and said : " Thats weird- they got pregnant the same month that we decided to start trying!" Lol.

So, I think it is good news that more people are getting preggy- means we MUST be next.. right?! :D

girl we are always together LOL :) 2 psychics said i was pregnant, the other one said if i am not i will be before christmas, so im just scared, she is due soon, and i just want my BFP u know :( do u have msn

Nah, sorry I dont have MSN, it makes my comp run slow. :( We can PM eachother though! :D

*Hugs*

essense, we too had the same experience like you in August.That month we tried very much and prayed all the time.At last by the time I got BFN, Two off my very close friends got BFP.

Yeah August was a hard month for me.. the hardest let's hope this month ends with more bfp's including mine :) I woke up with a pain in my lower right side, but my back... not sure what to call that.. my temp went up a little today tho, so thats good

Well I am just scared.. at work i went bathroom and when i wiped i had cm with a pink line in it, with a couple of wipes, then went again 2 hours later, nothing, i know it can be implantation or af pre spotting, but usually i get nasty brown before spotting, i wanted to cry at work.. I just dont know if i am pregnant or if af is coming to get me.. I must confess i am like terffied.. i just hope i get my positive soon

I just dont know if i am pregnant or if af is coming to get me.. I must confess i am like terffied.. i just hope i get my positive soon

I am in the same boat!! Tomorrow (It is like 9Pm right now) is day 28 of a 28ish day cycle, and as you know it came threeish days early for me last month (And you too! Lol, how weird!!) so now that it isn't here yet I am happy but scared that I am getting my hopes too high- ya know? So far no cramps though so that is a HUGE plus sign!

And you can have implantation bleeding reported as late as 13dpo so you very well could have!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->