Umm.... ?

Peanut112

Reaction score
So in a normal cycle today should be the day that I ovulate. But seeing as I've got super irregular cycles lately I should have had AF 2 days ago. (AF usually shows up around 2-5, 14-16, and 21-24.. Blah! :dohh: )

I FINALLY stopped bleeding on the 14th, after bleeding for about 3 weeks.. My OH and I DTD nearly every day, without protection. We're NTNP. About 5 days ago I MAY have had IB, my discharge was a little on the pink side and only lasted about a day. I've got some mild cramping sensation in my tail bone and area and yesterday I had some crazy bloating in my pelvis that I've never experienced before in my life. It's subsided but it's still there. Also, the other day I had some strange sensation as if something had suddenly and sharply poked me from the inside, just on the right side of my pelvis. Not a cramp or anything but my lower stomach was like it twitched. I have nose bleeds? But it might be just the weather even though it's been pretty warm.. My breasts are a bit tender and a little more full... and I have a constant headache.
Im not sure if this counts, but lately laying on my stomach is the most uncomfortable thing ever?? I usually love to lay on my stomach.

Also, the bottom parts of my ribs (mostly back) are hurting quite a bit! I haven't done anything to damage them. Yet they feel as if they're broken.

I don't know if it's some sort of trick my body is playing on me cause I want this so bad.... That'd just be mean. LOL.

I bought 2 pregnancy tests that I'm hoping to use in the next 2 weeks.
This would be my first pregnancy.

Thoughts?

Have you been tracking your ovulation in any way to confirm ovulation dates?

I bet! I've read that with unpredictable/irregular cycles, it's a good idea to do them every day (at the same time, preferably) starting around cd3. I get cheapies off Amazon (Babii brand) and they work great for me, and since they're in bulk and super affordable, the extra testing doesn't break the bank. It might be something to consider! Then you'll know exactly when you ovulate, and can better track your luteal phase. I've been told that even with irregular cycles, the length of your luteal phase stays pretty consistent. Then you know when to start doing HPTs! :)

Update: Very little cramping, some nausea, roughly 4 days since AF was supposed to show. Stuffy nose, breathlessness.

However I know that I'm not sick..

Should I test? or wait it out?

Obviously....WE all want you to test. :) However do what is best for you. I can totally understand not wanting to see a BFN. But.... I'd love to know!

Obviously....WE all want you to test. :) However do what is best for you. I can totally understand not wanting to see a BFN. But.... I'd love to know!

I wanna know too!!! I just don't know how long I should wait or if I should just jump in with both feet right now. I'm so excited and yet scared and nervous.. Oh man. It takes some convincing to pee on a stick.

Last time I nearly peed on myself :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"