Ummm - nappy confusion!!!!

Perdita

waiting and wondering
Reaction score
I've bought a (small) pile of bio-degradable disposable nappies to get through the first few weeks as lots of what I've read says that the fabric ones are best when baby a few weeks/month or two. But which ones and what type?? I'd rather not go with all in ones as want ones that dry as quick as possible and also can't spend a fortune which is why going for fabric rather than continuing with the 'green' nappies!!
Got a trial pack of kushies on it's way but all advice welcome!
Thank you!

The cheapest option is prefolds and wraps. But I personally like fitteds with fleece pants or pockets best. Those all dry pretty quickly. The brand really depends on your preference and your baby's body type.

Mothercares smart nappy is very absorbant and drys super quick, they also have a trial pack but if you look on ebay there are some trial packs brand new for a couple of pounds, there are a few of us on here that love the mother care smart nappy, hopes this helps x

Mothercares smart nappy is very absorbant and drys super quick, they also have a trial pack but if you look on ebay there are some trial packs brand new for a couple of pounds, there are a few of us on here that love the mother care smart nappy, hopes this helps x

i'm one of em!!! i would definately recommend them !! dry really quick and are so easy to use !!!

sara

xxxxxx

I haven't used them yet but since I showed him how they work a few weeks ago, my husband has already been singing the praises of the smart nappy to anyone who'll listen... got to be a big point in their favour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->