Ummm....squinter please

Kazy

Reaction score
Hello ladies. Let me just say my husband and I are absolutely not trying. I want to let you know before you read on. I have been in ttc and u Der stand the striggle.so want to warn.

I am almost a week late and decided to test. Honestly I never really expected to get a positive. Anyone see the line?? Or am.i crazy?

Attachments

• 20160720_185810.jpg
    20160720_185810.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 80
Definitely there. Those test never got too dark for me. Try a frer I guarantee the line will be unquestionable! Good luck!

Saw without clicking. Hope you get the result you want

FRER today shows a good line. Had blood drawn and only 24HCG. I am a little nervous actually. It seems like a roller coaster of emotions going from thinking we had a complete family, to "OMG I might be pregnant," to "that's a for sure positive test, not to my dr saying its for sure ending in miscarriage because the numbers are so low.

It's entirely possible you've simply ovulated late and are just very early in your pg. The number itself doesn't always mean a great deal, it's how it increases that matters. Good luck with your next draw/test and keep us updated. And congratulations xxxxxxx :hugs:

I agree you likely ovulated late. Your doctor is an ass for worrying you over one blood draw. Is he repeating it to make sure it doubles?

Dobby forever I agree. I actually called back to ask why they would come to that conclusion on one draw. The receptionist kept putting me on hold and asking the Dr then coming back. I said - isn't it possoble that I'm not that far along? I had to move my due date back by 9 days with my last pregnancy. And she said based on my levels I should only be 1 week pregnant.
It's hard not to worry. I worried like crazy through my last pregnancy and I refuse to do that again.
I do go back saturday morning for another draw. I should have results Monday.

Thank you for speaking hope. I really appreciate it.

Hcg varies so much and if you aren't temping your dates can be up to weeks off. I'm glad you are going in Saturday. Do you have any cheapies laying around? Seeing that line each morning may help alleviate any stress until Monday

I unfortunately don't have any cheapies. This was so far off of my radar of happening that I am not prepared at all lol. And I'd have to run 4 kids to the dollar store to get some. It's tempting but honestly I tend to over analyze everything so I don't know if that would help me anyway.
I was thinking yesterday and the absolute earliest I could have gotten pregnant is July 9th. That would put me at max 12dpo when I had blood work. We use condoms until day 21 and has always worked out for us. So unless I got pregnant while using a condom then CD 21 is the earliest I could have gotten pregnant.
So its just a waiting game. And I'm feeling ok about it today. Just praying all is well and trusting that God will keep my little bean safe and healthy. :)

So I broke down and got another test. I got blue dye because that's what my husband accidently bought me for my first test Wednesday this week. Left is Wednesday and right is today.

Pictures weren't uploaded on the last post.

I agree with all the ladies that it is ridiculous to throw that on you without having a second test. For you to be possibly 12dpo with the testing, it is plausible for it to only be 24 because you could have only implanted 2 or so days before the blood draw...

FX for Monday's results!!

So glad you are taking this in stride. I'd love to see the pics as well as it doesn't seem like they didn't upload. Hoping for your sticky beanie! 12 dpo is super early and like pp said you could have just implanted so 24 is a great number!

Line actually looks darker in person.......

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1469207831821_resized.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1469207831821_resized.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member