ummmm dont know what to think **help me please **tweak added!

poppy1032

mummy to 3 +1 angel (WTT)
Reaction score
ok so I was on the depo til October when I had my last shot and I haven't yet had my first period since stopping.
So today I decided I felt a bit strange so I kinda almost convinced myself I must be pregnant :shrug:
Anyway I had an ic laying round in the drawer so I peed on it!! :wacko:I watched it for about a minute and didn't see anything so went out then 2 hours later I came back to this!!

Now I don't know what to think and cant get another test till Tuesday;!! :dohh:
Is this likely to be an evap or is it worth running to the shops??

Attachments

• WP_20160528_15_10_46_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160528_15_10_46_Pro.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 48
  • WP_20160528_15_10_22_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160528_15_10_22_Pro.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 34
The fact that you left it after a minute says it's worth getting some more as it may have been there within the 10 minute time frame. That looks nice and pink and I can see it easily, so it should show a nice line on a FRER or a Superdrug test. Good luck and looking forward to updates xxxx

I see something do another and look within the time xx

Thanks everyone I'm in a bit of shock to be honest, the line is very pink but really thin which is making me think evap but I guess we'll see ��

ok getting slightly obsessed but them blooming dents were distracting!!
had a tweak!!
any thoughts?

Attachments

• DSC_0022.jpg
    DSC_0022.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 52
I see it. Would definitely test again! Good luck :)

Arghhh really?? Do you think it matters that the line is soooo thin??

Its very thin, could well be an evap. Test again with a more reliable test. Good luck :)

Thanks everyone getting another test today ��

Well I did 2 more and they were both negative �� looks like it was a nasty evap ��

What brand did you do for your follow up tests? I haven't seen many pink evaps, even with the thin line.

I got b and m cheapies I have a frer coming in the post either Tues or wed. I don't know if it is just because I am thinking about it a lot but my breasts are killing me now I only usually have that just before my af or when I'm pregnant ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->