Un reasonable?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Midnight_Fairy, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Midnight_Fairy

Midnight_Fairy New baby J

2. Minstermind

Minstermind Well-Known Member

Well, from what you're describing, she should have contacted you sooner to make arrangements. You should inform her that you tried contacting her on facebook with no reply, and that you'd already made the plans, as you do every year, to go to your mom's. Being shitty with you is a real bad way to bring about what she'd like to have happen (visiting the kids) so she should really check her 'tude. You can offer to meet Boxing Day or another time near if it works into your plans? Can you possibly have your ex and his mum be an all-in-one visit?

3. Midnight_Fairy

Midnight_Fairy New baby J

She only ever really gets in touch twice a year, birthdays and xmas. She knows I would be going to my mums because I have never done other wise? Its just annoyed me how she expects me to cancel my mums for her lol. I sent her a message asking her to phone me to see if we can organise something for boxing day but not yet heard. Thanks for reply x

4. Loverman

Loverman Proud Daddy to Leo-6.4.11

Dont change your plans for her!

At the end of the day you had already made arrangments and you tried contacting her!

She should consider seeing more often and maybe you would have arranged something with her way in advance!

Hope all goes well and dont ruin your xmas!