• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Uncomfortable already? 2nd baby

Babytwo13

Reaction score
I am only 5 weeks 3 days and I am already verrryyy uncomfortable in my lower abdomin. Is this normal with a second pregnancy? I don't remember this with my first. I had a baby 16 months ago.

Thanks

I remember being very uncomfortable very quickly with my second. Couldn't stand trousers digging in so was back in my maternity trousers very very early! Those ones with the adjustable waiste. Showed much earlier too I think and bloated up straight away. It was as if my body remembered lol. X

Me too! I'm feeling very uncomfortable in jeans already and I'm not even 5 weeks yet, my LO is 19 months, my back is also hurting alot more than it did this early last time, making it hard when LO wants me to pick him up all the time!

I feel alot of discomfort down below as well. My lower back too. But my uterus forget it..its painful. I have 5 kids and had 3 miscarriages so its like i have to try n remember wats normal and wat isnt. Its really hard. I bend forward to get off the couch and my uterus hurts so bad.

Yes, it's totally normal. This is my third baby and I am just shy of 5 weeks and I swear I am so bloated it's like I'm showing already. With my second I also showed way early and had to start wearing maternity pants at like 8 weeks. Your body just remembers what to do so it happens way earlier in subsequent pregnancies. Nothing to worry about.

I think it's definitely normal to feel more uncomfortable in your second pregnancy. This time around I feel completely different, I've got a bump already, I didn't show til about 14 weeks with my daughter. I feel horrendously nauseous and absolutely shattered and I never remember feeling this way before at all. 🙈 help us all 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"