uncomfortable feeling

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So I know its probably nothing and im just being overly cautious but I keep having this really uncomfortable pinching and pressure feeling in my uterine area. The pinching feeling only last for a couple minutes at a time and seems to travel to a different part of my lower abdomen every time. I am only six weeks pregnant so I'm not sure if this is normal growing pains or something I should contact my doc about. Please help

That sounds completely normal to me! Your uterus is stretching and doing all sorts of weird stuff with the baby implants and snuggles in and everything starts growing.

This is really common from everything I've heard!

That sounds completely normal to me! Your uterus is stretching and doing all sorts of weird stuff with the baby implants and snuggles in and everything starts growing.

This is really common from everything I've heard!

Thanks I was starting to worry it was a sign of impending mc

Yes, sounds like growing pains. When do you go to the dr?

Yes, sounds like growing pains. When do you go to the dr?

Feb. 8 so almost three weeks from now... the doctor said I could get a scan anytime between next week and then but im trying really hard to wait until my appointment because ill be farther along and will be able to see more. I had one at 5w2d and we could only see the g.s and y.s.

Yeah! Not much to see now. It's definitely worth the wait!

Yeah! Not much to see now. It's definitely worth the wait!

Yeah I keep telling myself that its just hard when every little thing makes me scared somethings is wrong. I guess my biggest fear is going to the appt getting the ultrasound and finding that my little butta bean is gone. I take progesterone suppositories so it makes extra paranoid because im scared that they will mask the symptoms if I did have a mc... its nerve wrecking im just ready for the 8th to get here already

Sounds like normal stretching pains to me. Despite what many believe they start really early. I'm sorry to see you've had quite a few miscarriages (I've had three myself so I know how painful they are to go through and how every subsequent pregnancy puts you on edge) but know this... if you're feeling those pinching pains that is usually a good sign as long as it is not accompanied by bleeding. When I miscarried, all those uterine pains would stop because baby wasn't growing and neither was my uterus. If you're feeling pinching pains on each side that is probably your round ligaments stretching and if you're feeling it in the center of your uterus it is probably implantation you're feeling. You might also feel pain in your ovary area from the corpus luteum that helps maintain the pregnancy until the placenta takes over. All good signs.

Sounds like normal growing pains to me! It's hard to relax I know, I had a mc in August and still get anxious over every little pain now. Wishing you all the best and a great scan at your next appointment. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->