Uncommon Baby Names?

rice.baby

First Trimester!
Reaction score
I am looking for uncommon but not wierd baby names.

We have these picked out so far;

boy - Dexter Allan
girl - Rosalyn Nova

...any suggestions?
:blush:

for our uncoventional list we have

nicholas max
and
river lynne

i also like serenity grace
and malachai paul

but we going with eva grace and daniel james

My cousin is called Kendall, not a name you often hear :)

I quite like the names Willow and Shelby. When i was younger its what i wanted to be called
x

see my daughters name....my OH made it up! it pronounced the same as Bailey, Hayley, Kayleight etc bit with an 'M'

dexters lovely :) I adore that!

I have my 2 names and they are fairly uncommen... But im not tellin heehee! my names are secret! :D

I quite like the names Willow and Shelby. When i was younger its what i wanted to be called
x

Elinor was gonna b willow right up until the day she was born...however we did the silly telling mothers and mothers in law etc our chosen name andd they made that much of a fuss over willow how they hated it etc we changed it :(

Hence why this time we r keeping our names to ourselves :)

:hugs:

Nice names girls! We love Maxwell and Gregory too.

hmm my sister is called Star... sounds odd but it really suits her, plus she was born on an eclipse so it works ^_^

willow is beautiful but I'm a conventional name kind of girl. Although there are some really lovely names here. I'm going for Poppy May for a girl and Ryhs/ Ciaran/ Patrick if it was a little boy the 2nd names would be Peter Vincent- after mine and and OH's dads as we both lost them relatively young. x

Zane :)

I love this name for a boy but a friend has used it already so its gone booo

Willow is a beautiful name! I love Kayden, but its become increasingly popular lately. It's still really different though.

I'd always wanted Ruby or Sian for a girl, but now that its actually happening, I've gone off them a bit. Clodagh is the direction we are taking I think :)

Or Killian for a boy.

I don't seem to get a say in non-irish names when the OH is irish hehe.

My friends baby is called dakota, my other friends is Autumn and anothers is Raven xx

Hmm, loving this thread!!

Girl
Myla Bay
Shyla May
Khya
Lainey
Laylie
Lorri
Louella
Sadie
Sienna

Boy