Under Rib Pain...

TuckersWifey6

Reaction score
So I am 27wks 1day pregnant and I have been having this pain under my ribs. Its on the right side under my ribs. It feels like a weird muscle pain or my ribs hitting the baby. My mom said it could be a sign of pre-eclampsia and I read online that it is a symptom too. My husband is worried and doesn't want anything to be wrong with me or the baby. I have had a very normal pregnancy with no complications thus far. I have had low blood pressure and the baby kicks regularly.

What I am wondering is, has anyone else had this worry or problem? Are my husband and I worried for nothing or should I see my dr? I would appreciate ANY input.

Thanks!!! :happydance:

I have this pain constantly, for me its baby. He prevents me from bending down properly as his feet are really under my ribs, must be comfy cuz they are always there when he moves it really does feel painful. im suprised my ribs arnt bruised. I cant wait until he drops! x

it could be baby, i'm just now 27 weeks and he's been nuzzling my lower rib cage with his head and feet recently making everything sore and bruised. you should always ask your doctor though just to be sure.

just reread the thread, and looked up preeclampsia and its associated with very high blood pressure if you have had low blood pressure then its probs just baby but yeah check it with yr MW!

Its defo baby !! I have this pain for the last couple of weeks think its babys foot in my rib !

Yea, my LO has started really pushing up for more room which basically means "organs, out of my way"...LOL.
Not at all comfortable at this point, but I am chalking it all up to not long left to go. At the point where you are, you still have a bit and I would think the baby would have a little room still. It won't hurt to mention it in case it is related to something else, but if it's LO, I have found that pushing from the top down when it gets painful sometimes gets him to move around and let up a little:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->