Underage and Pregnant BBC3

sarah_mentorn

Reaction score
Underage and Pregnant is coming back for a third series and looking for people to take part in the next series! I Would love to hear from any expecting mums or young parents aged 16 or under that might be interested .:flower:

I think you've posted in the wrong place, there isn't many under 16's here and i think everyone just comes here to get some support.
Underage and pregnant seem's to only pick the stereotypical view of a teenage mother and you wont find any here.
I wont say anymore.

from what i watched of them, they didnt pick the stereotypes at all and i was really touched by some of their stories
and if this isnt the right place then where is lol
theres a few 16s and under kicking about too :)

Is underage and pregnant not the same as that other one?? Lol i can't think of the name but i just think all these show's are the same, so i do apologise if the don't pick the usual stereo types just boils my blood when people make us look bad eeek!!

You get really good mums on that on that show. That girl from the north of Scotland who lost her FOB/OH and made a charity in his name? That's stuck with me.

I don't think there are many 16 and under UK girls on here though, unless I'm mistaken.

You get really good mums on that on that show. That girl from the north of Scotland who lost her FOB/OH and made a charity in his name? That's stuck with me.

I don't think there are many 16 and under UK girls on here though, unless I'm mistaken.

me too x

may be on or 2 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"