Underage and Pregnant..

i watch it i dont think its right the baby sleeping in her mums room and her mum doing all the night feeds
the other two caine and that girl seemed quite mature x

In the pregnant girl last night ,I think personally the mums scared of what people may think of her daughter being a mum, therefore takes charge of everything to look like the mum, i mean she even tells him what his wearing, but its her responsibilitie and sooner or later her mum will not want to do it, and when she has another child, and moves out she'll have to learn to cope so her mum doing everything certainitly isn't helping,

and her not doing anything to help her mum to, i mean her mum quit her job, but when her mum was at work she didn't even put a load of washing which no doubt had her stuff in aswell, i do all my own washing and my mums occasionally if theres not enough of my stuff to put in, but i only live with my mum so therefore its easier on us, to do our own washing, and that i cook two nights a week and i'm certainitly not going to expect my mum to find bump every night, i see that as my responisbilitie.

they show more bad then good it seems on some of these programmes, which may be good if teens who aren't pregnant watch it and think well i'll be safer, but for people like us who are having or who've had babies young, getting all put in one boat with the bad side of things makes more and more people look down on us don't you think?

i got the impression its the mum who pushed her daughter out of caring for her wown baby, she was a little obsessive about it and needs to take a step back she is not the mum she is a nan and she should provide supoort but not interfere, how can the nan quit her job because chloe was uncomfortable at the end of her pregnancy, of course she was !!! she now claims benifits for her and her three children because she wanted to be at home to look after her daughters baby !

i wouldnt like it if it was my mum

I see what you mean and i do think that some grandparents take over when it's their teenage daughter/son having a child, not to interfere in a nasty way.. But because they feel it's their place to help as much as they can.. Probably because they feel their teenage child hasn't 'lived enough' and deserves a childhood as well as a new life as a parent.
I don't think it's Chloe's mum who's really pushing her out of being a mum.. I think she's honestly quite happy with the fact that her mum is doing alot for her. I mean.. She won't grow up as a mother saying "Yeah i used to wake up all hours with Morgan, but i wouldn't change it for the world.. It bonded us" etc etc. And i bet she hasn't argued with her mum about her doing Morgans night feeds and him sleeping in her room. When her mum was saying about having parental responsibilty, Chloe said "i don't really care if she has it anyway" i was like.. Okay, because THAT'S a mature way of dealing with it? :S

I know what you mean about the drunken night and no protection.. She even giggled about it as though she hadn't a care in the world.. It really gets on my goat.
& i don't believe her and that Gary really wanted to be together anyway.. I didn't feel any chemistry between them, i think they felt as though they HAD to make it work, which is rediculous, when it just a drunken night, they were 'seeing eachother' and he had his eye on somebody else at the time.

AND he said.. "i was a bit unsure as to whether it was mine n that" :| :| GOSHHH what a palava.

me and FOB just watched in again seeing as his round, and we was shocked , i mean i know it's stupid were not together but the drunk bit was like :| i can somewhat happily say we was both sober when LO was concieved not that she'll ever ask but when people do they are like was you drunk, we was sober i'd been sick the day before and therefore my pill had no effect and i made a mistake thinking it would and he said that threw his point of view, the boy who took the baby out for the first time alone is a bit silly, he noticed something i didn't he didn't have a changing bag in case of emergency, and he didn't really interact with the baby apart from changing its bum.

He also seems to think, he as a dad won't be like them and that the boys they show that tend to be older, have given hiim a bad name, because they either completely off and leave like last weeks, or they just act like the boy last night uninterested and never really involved with the baby.

i watch it but sometimes get a lil frustrated with some of the parents make us all look bad..

Im a bit mixed about it, as some of them i think are genuinely good parents,
but then others are a bit dippy!
like the dad lastnight, cant remember his name, but he was soo far our of this universe it was unbelievable! he jjust sat there staring, like he didnt actually care..made me kind of angry to be honest!

i think it was 3 weeks ago there was a twin on there, and i actually thought fair play to her because she had her baby, but still carried on with her education, her mum would have the baby in the day and as soon as babies mummy was home she took over..
and then at the end her twin got pregnant, which i personally felt was an attention act as she didnt seem that interested in bringing up a baby etc..which aggrivated me!
Stasi x

Me and my OH have been watching these! I love programmes like this, although I'm not underage lol (I'm 20 OH is 24)

Cant believe how long she was in labour for last night then had a c-section bless her! Made my OH realise what its like for us women! Her boyfriend seemed like a right knob. All these girls get their figures back so easy too! x

i think it was 3 weeks ago there was a twin on there, and i actually thought fair play to her because she had her baby, but still carried on with her education, her mum would have the baby in the day and as soon as babies mummy was home she took over..
and then at the end her twin got pregnant, which i personally felt was an attention act as she didnt seem that interested in bringing up a baby etc..which aggrivated me!
Stasi x

i agree i think it was a cry for attention, the first twin charlie i think her name was i thought she had taken to it really well, i do like the programme but get annoyed that for them it seems to be a bottle of vodka on the park and a quick :sex: behind the bike sheds and they are pregnant and dont know how it happened !! but for people who actually plan them and are at the right stage of thier life it takes peeing on sticks, thermometers in bizzare places and all sorts of supplements ! if i dont get :bfp: this month im gonna take hubby to local park with a bottle of wkd :rofl:

lou x

oh and that one lad from last night episode gary i think his name was i wanted to give him a good shake !!!!! but i hope that the other couple stay together as they seem to have taken the responsibility really well and work together as a team ! nice to see someone so young cope so well x

i agree i think it was a cry for attention, the first twin charlie i think her name was i thought she had taken to it really well, i do like the programme but get annoyed that for them it seems to be a bottle of vodka on the park and a quick :sex: behind the bike sheds and they are pregnant and dont know how it happened !! but for people who actually plan them and are at the right stage of thier life it takes peeing on sticks, thermometers in bizzare places and all sorts of supplements ! if i dont get :bfp: this month im gonna take hubby to local park with a bottle of wkd :rofl:

lou x

this made me giggle!
but i know exactly what you mean, for some people it takes months, yet they can have a quick drunken romp and WALLA! they are expecting, quite frustrating lol
:flower:

I like this i think its good programme but then again i agree with other people about its abit wrong cause there like 14 or sumat if they were 17/18 then id understand it more i spose but the one where the girl had a baby and then her twin sister got pregnant i would be fuming if i was her mum cause it was really a cry for attention and a baby dont just solve it all .. and haha Hot chocolate you made me laugh about as useless as a chocolate teapot! lmao :D!
x

Lol :D ..True though.

& about the twins, the second twin was just attention seeking.. 1. Because she'd lost the closeness with her sister (or she thought she had) and 2. She thought if she had what her sister had, she'd be as happy. But it doesn't work like that, she wasn't even in a stable relationship. (Which doesn't really make much difference, but it does help..). & i think the father of the baby of the 1st twin was lovely :) he really had his head screwed on the right way and was eager to provide for his baby, my OH said he was proud of him as a father-to-be lol i thought that was cute. (I think i've said this before, but nevermind!)

They should definately produce a programme about good young mums and dads, who are aiming to do something with their lives and not make us all look like useless tearaways...who are after all the benefits we can get to just sit on our arses all day, everyday. We deserve a bit of a saloot!...Even though many older people would refuse to agree.

hello

i think the program should also have some older teens because its getting boring seeing 14/15 year olds on there, and its like the same storyline every week :L x

i watch it every week and i enjoy it. i know the boy u r on about lol hes a plum.

I only watched the one with the twin girls. It was interesting though, but I thought it would be a bit too much, two 15 years old twin sisters having a baby. Here it is being considered young if you are 20 and have a baby!!

we have a show here in the U.S. that seems much like the one you guys have over there, its called 16 and pregnant, it fallows the teen parents through their pregnancy, birth, and the first few weeks after baby. i was only impressed with one couple on that whole show, the others lived up to the worlds view of the stereotypical teen mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->