• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Underage and Pregnant..

while on topic of underage and pregnant...did anyone see the "pregnancy..my big decision"..?

was part of six series i think, on bbc3....

two words. deary me.
x

Yeah I seen it, My hormones where all over the place and when they was showing them teen mothers doing nothing with their lives living in messy flats and saying how much they didn't like being a young mum set me off. I think this was just as bad in a way as underage and pregnant. Although some on underage and pregnant where lovely, and had handled things really well, some where muppets and really had alot to learn.
They should definatly make a fair one, not in anyway promoting teen pregnancy, but also showing that teen mums arn't all like the ones they've been showing.

while on topic of underage and pregnant...did anyone see the "pregnancy..my big decision"..?

yes, it was interesting to see how the girls threw themselves into working, and how thier relationship with their own mothers were affected.

When they went into the labour suite to see the new parents, I felt the guy did go on about labour being horrible a bit much!

They should have taken the girls to neonatal if they were honestly trying to make the girls think twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"