Undersaturating hpt causing false positive??

MissGossip

Reaction score
So I posted yesterday with a picture of my test that clearly showed two lines, I then waited until this morning for fmu as yesterday was in the afternoon and there wasn't much pee just a few drops. Anyway with fmu a clear bfn, tried a few and all bfn :( so I decided with smu to hold it in the stream rather than dipping in a cup and low and behold it showed 2 lines again, I highly doubt I am actually pregnant but wondered if this is a common thing? The dye seemed to run super slow down the test so it took a few minutes for the control line to show.

Think I will just wait and see for af now, so many negatives then another positive when I tested the exact same way seems a bit odd. Hope someone can help!! Here is a picture of today's xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 78
Little bit clearer xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 69
This was when it was developing next to bfns xx

Ps. Sorry for all the posts, for some reason I can't add more than one picture at a time :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 57
I've heard some ladies tend to get bfn with fmu but positive with smu in the early days. I definitely wouldn't count yourself out yet since you are getting some lines there. It could just mean your fmu is more diluted.. There is a theory as to why smu is better to use anyway. I hope this is the start for you!

Agreed. My last bfp I tested stark bfn that morning and a clear bfp in the afternoon. Also, I did a progression that pregnancy. My fmu tests were always slightly lighter than the evening tests of the night before. Freaked me out. There is a logic to it, but blanking on tbh

I used these tests same happened to me and I'm not pregnant. Hopefully this is not the case for you but I hate these tests. X

I have to second that I hate these tests- have had some very convincing dye runs with them. Good luck- hope it turns into a positive for you!

Any update hun I'm currently on the pill had AF 2 weeks ago and have a stash of these left over. Used one.... very pink line deffo not preggers. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->