Unexpected 2WW

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
Welp, was not trying yet and actually thought I would be safe as my ovulation test was no where near positive yesterday and this mornings was even fainter but this afternoons test was almost blazing. We DTD last night too. If we are I will be thrilled but I was hoping to try to sway for a girl this time which is why I am trying to pinpoint my ovulation. Looks like I will be ovulating just like with DS#2 at 6/7 day past my last period.

IMG_3070.jpg

Thinking I ovulated today as I had light cramping all day. Not really too hopeful that I am going to be pregnant this cycle but with DS#2 it was one night the day I ovulated so I know its possible.

Ooooow good luck hon.
This happened to me to. Yesterday my OPKs were no where near postive and today they were positive.
No pain or anything yet tho.
Boobs were a bit tender yesterday but feel ok today. Temp dropped slight today to so hoping tommorow it will rise so I know I've I've definitely ovulated.
I must have such a short LH surge. I was supposed to test yesterday afternoon but I forgot.

20200331_190323.jpg

Cant believe I've done 4 opks in 1 day lol :oops:

Cant believe I've done 4 opks in 1 day lol :oops:

Haha you should have seen mine! I never saw mine actually peak but I got one high. Im pretty sure I O'ed the next day though. Im still taking them though and they keep fluctuating between light and semi dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->