Unexpected! Pg 5, it says BD! Now w/ Star Trek! Pg 9, Ass Tattoos & Pics of Hot Men!

Waiting waiting. Where are you? I refuse to move from my chair until you post your pic!!!

LOL, I'm trying SO hard... the scan came out SUPER BRIGHT! I have to scan again! :( Is there a certain resolution I should scan at? Is there a trick? Do I need a dark background?

Best of luck to you. I was a clomid baby myself and ended up being a twin- my mother told me 2 for the price of 1! Here's to brighter things coming your way!

:flower:

It's reflecting off the white plastic, going to try one without any plastic, brb!

Ok, this is as good as I was able to get, and it's still rubbish! I swear there is a pale pink line between the added white dots! I hate feeling crazy because I can't prove it! :(

https://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5831/mebbe.th.jpg

A tweaked version to try and better illustrate. I didn't add anything. I just changed the saturation and brightness.

https://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9083/hmmmhsd.th.jpg

Sorry hun I couldn't see it in the pic but that is a limitation of the photo and scannig. Are you going to test again?

Yeah, but not until probably mid-next week. I don't want to think about it. LOL

I posted a 2nd copy of the pic with a little tweaking but not adding any color or anything. I can kind of see it in that pic! :)

Maybe for next week... definitely not testing before then. I have to see if hubby can see it too. He's sleeping but I'm so tempted to wake him. He'd totally forgive me! :) I dunno what to think... it can't be... really, it can't! Right? *sighs*

Is the 2nd pic any better for anyone? It doesn't make me feel as crazy, but the line looks more orange than pink... not sure what an orange line signifies! LOL

Most Definitely get a digital!!

All the best ;)

I am really hoping for you! This would be the best news after what your doc said. :hugs:

Thank you! :)

This is my last try... I did gray scale and and made it a little less bright, but still didn't alter the actual image of the test... just the lighting conditions and saturation... and obviously b&w vs color! LOL

https://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9423/hmmmgs.th.jpg

I can totally see it faintly on that one! FX'd SO HARD!

I kinda see something... Wait a bit ad test again with a digital... that wil put your mind at rest

Woke up DH and he sees it too! :) Compared it to yesterday's and it's TOTALLY negative. I so shouldn't keep them, but I do! LOL At least until my cycle ends. Grrr! I wish I hadn't looked at it!

I'll test with a digital, but not until I'm sure it's not going to make me incredibly sad. I'm not sure how long I would have to wait before I'd be ok with a digital. It's harsh when it's negative... LOL

I think I see something in the black and white. Wouldn't that be amazing!!! Here's hoping for you a BFP when you test again xxxxxxxxxx

I can see something faintly- def do a digital in a few days.

Sorry hun, can't see a darn thing but I am v tired so my eyes always work less well!

Get ye to a digi!!!

ugh.. i suck at line spotting... sorry, don't see it, but judging my eyes from looking in the gallery at tests that turned out to be pos, i suck at line spotting! but good luck and test again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->