• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Unexpected! Pg 5, it says BD! Now w/ Star Trek! Pg 9, Ass Tattoos & Pics of Hot Men!

Interesting fact: In the new Star Trek movie, the guy that played Spock couldn't do the "Live long and prosper" hand gesture! He only does it once in the entire movie, and they had to glue his fingers together for the shot! :) But, he made an excellent Spock!

Just wanted to give you :hugs: Meg! Go determination!!!
I have the same thermometer!! hehe! ! knew EXACTLY what you meant!

Interesting fact: In the new Star Trek movie, the guy that played Spock couldn't do the "Live long and prosper" hand gesture! He only does it once in the entire movie, and they had to glue his fingers together for the shot! :) But, he made an excellent Spock!

OHHHH YESSS HEEEEE DID! DROOOOOLLLL
I never thought i'd say this in my life....but the new Spock is sexy!! LOL

LOL! It was SO hard to watch him being such a good Spock, because he will always be Sylar from 'Heroes' to me! He's not a very nice person in 'Heroes'... not nice at all. So, the dissonance in my brain from HOT SPOCK to ICKY SYLAR... it was torture! :) But, I've come to accept him as Spock.. trying to forget that he's Sylar until the next season starts!

The other t.v. related thing that screws with my head... On Dexter (which I LOVE), the actor who plays Dexter married the actress who plays Deb... if you don't watch... Dexter and Deb are bro and sis on the show... but they're married in real life. :(

Megg - I just stumbled on your thread and wanted to say good luck with this month. If determination helps to get a :bfp: then you are on the right path honey.

Oh and I love your thermometer!

Never watched Heroes, so was not swayed - I thought they were all excellent - particularly liked the young fellow you played Chekov - fabulous movie all round - have watched it six times already - Q'apla

Thank you, ~Hope! FX'd that determination helps... I don't know that it does though! *sighs* It's about all I have left to try!

I loved Chekov, Caterpiller. I thought that Bones was an amazing choice too! :) "Dammit, Jim... I'm a doctor, not an [insert job title here]!" LOL

Well see I've never watched Heroes before, so my first impression was Star Trek...and SWOOOOOOON CITY baby!
Granted I KNEW after the fact he was in Heroes....and I even saw an advertisement at Walmart tonight when I was there and he was right in the front of the picture...
You bet I'm gonna be picking up ST when it comes out on DVD....

LOL I just realized you added ST to the title of your thread

Live long and sexy Spocky...LMAO :rofl:

Yeah, I'm working on "oddest thread title" ever! :)

Jolan tru ladies - it's good to catch you on the flip side - I love the thread title

I was telling DH last night about how my fertility clinic referral thread has turned into Star Trek banter... and he was like, "Aren't there mods on there to keep shit on topic?" I was like... "No? It's my thread and I like it this way!" :)

I have to admit I'm glad I didn't watch Heroes until after seeing the Star Trek movie.

I agree Meg - who needs a moderator on your own thread - if we want to go off topic and get away from TTC for five minutes, who's to criticize. :muaha:

I think he thought I was complaining about it. I explained that the drama it was started about was well over and I was on to a new cycle... so, if it had gone off topic... all the better! :)

Personally, I'm hoping they continue with the Star Trek movies and the new cast. You know who else isn't getting enough love? Simon Pegg as Scotty! He was awesome! :)

He's an amazing actor - we are lucky in the UK to have had him for a while - he's done some really funny stuff. Just wanted to bump this one up

Ok girls... I need to make the title weirder... what can we move on to now to tempt the "weird thread title" newbies to check us out? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"