Unexpected Pregnancy at 41

mentormel

Reaction score
I have a 6 1/2 year old and an 8 1/2 year old. My husband and were done having kids...or so we thought. We weren't being careful and I got a positive pregnancy test on Friday. I'm only about 5 weeks and a few days. My husband isn't at all excited about this. Now that I know, I am excited and don't want anything to go wrong. Anyone else pregnant unexpectedly and husband or SO isn't happy about it?

Didn't want to read and run. Hopefully it's just the shock of it and your partner will come around :hugs:

Congrats hun!

Not been in your position but didn't want to read and run.

Hopefully it is just the shock for him and he will come round

Congratulations! Hopefully the news will sink in soon and he will become more excited <3

Hiya - how are you feeling now? I’m sure your husband will come round soon x

Um, OMG. ME! I just found out yesterday. Except I have a 1.5 year old so not such a big gap and me and OH are the opposite way round, he is excited and I am full of apprehension. Going to make a post about it now. I'll be following you carefully! :) Sending you lots of positive vibes xxx

Congratulations

That's great news congratulations hon.

U have have given me so much hope. .im 40 and been ttc for 6 months. Ive had 3 chemical pregnancies since April. Possibly a 4th one now but not sure.
I was so worried my age was gonna prevent me having another baby but u have given me hope.
I pray i get my rainbow soon.
Did it take u long to fall pregnant. I seem to fall pregnant but can't seem to stay pregnant. Praying the next one is supper sticky
Im 41 in December

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->