Unexpectedly Leaving Early...For a Month!

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
I'm so shocked/happy right now! Hubby has been adamant that we'll be waiting until June this year AT LEAST to start TTC as he's worried about money.
This cycle that I've just started is the same one I've gotten pregnant before twice in and never any others...so I've been feeling like I'd always be wondering 'what if' about this cycle. It's been really bugging me and I sat down yesterday and wrote a letter asking if we could try just this one month and see what happens and how I'd always wonder if I didn't if this was my month.
So, this evening I gave him the letter and he read it, saw how important this month is to me and has agreed to try this month! I'd like to think he'll get the broody bug and keep trying after this month, but if not, it's only a couple of cycles until June anyway :)
Excited/nervous about TTC again, but mainly just a big weight off about this month :)
No offence, but I hope I'm not back in this section any time soon ;)

Yay for moving the date up sooner! Lots and lots of :dust:

That's crazy that both of your pregnancies ended up being on this cycle! Not going to lie, I was a little nervous when I passed the cycle I conceived DS on (it was January) as he was a "wonderful whoops". That cycle came and went though and fortunately I'm not pregnant again. :haha:

No offense, but I hope that we don't see you back here anytime soon either! :winkwink:

Good luck TTC! I hope that this is either your month or that your DH decides to keep trying if it isn't. :hugs:

Thank you ladies, I hope not to be back soon either :D

GL hun!

We tried for one cycle in Jan when I got my Mirena removed, but won't be trying until April now. We wanted to wait out Feb and Mar so we don't have a Nov (DS's b-day) and Dec baby (holidays).

Hope to not see you back here (haha)!!!!!!

GL hun!

We tried for one cycle in Jan when I got my Mirena removed, but won't be trying until April now. We wanted to wait out Feb and Mar so we don't have a Nov (DS's b-day) and Dec baby (holidays).

I guess we're a bit mad trying this month because it'll be a second December baby, and both of our birthdays (and my twin's) are in December! I guess I just love this month ;)

GL hun!

I guess we're a bit mad trying this month because it'll be a second December baby, and both of our birthdays (and my twin's) are in December! I guess I just love this month ;)

Nothing wrong with that! I personally have so much going on around that time of year with holidays alone and my DS's b-day in early November, that I think as long as it's after the new year, Ill be fine! Good luck again, hun! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->