Unhappy and unsure

ZubZub

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm back after a looong break and looking like I'm pg with my third. Not exactly planned, and a late bfp (1week late before poas showed a very light line). So I mentioned to DH that I may be pg and he was not happy. At all. Told me it would ruin his day, it definitely would not be " wonderful" and we def couldn't go ahead with the house we are planning to build. I am too afraid to confirm it with another test. I am so sad.

Are you sad because you don't want to be pregnant or because you do and your upset with your husbands reaction?

Aw huni, big big hugs, i know you dont want to, but take another test, at least you know for definite xxxx

Aww hun not very supportive of him. It takes two!

You need to find out. Then you two need to discuss your future and if you both want this. If you do im sure you will be fine and will find a way. Your baby will mean more than posessions.

if you dont want this its not up to anyone to judge you have options.you have got to deal with this early on and you wont feel better avoiding retesting.

wish u all the best in whatever u decide xxx

It would ruin his day?? Grrr, if he was sooooo concerned with not having another he should of thought about that beforehand. I hate when men put the blame on the women as if it's their fault for falling pregnant. It takes two. I'm sorry he was being a butthead to you.

I'm sorry about your future home. Good luck, girlie. :flower:

i'm sending you a big hug! your OH's reaction sucks, but maybe he needs a day or two to come around to the idea. you know how men are, planning everything, feeling always the need to provide financially especially and so on.

take another test so you know for sure, and then talk to him. it is both of you who are pregnant and expecting and i really keep my fingers crossed you get what you want. there are always options but you can address them seriously only when you know for sure. big massive hugs to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->