University Questionnaire: Baby Bottles

SHU

Reaction score
Hello one and all.

I'm Stacey. I'm currently in my final year at Sheffield Hallam University. For one of my final year projects me and my fellow group members have been asked to develop a new product. The product which we have chosen is a baby bottle. This came after speaking with someone who had a bad experience with a bottle they used - and how they thought it could be improved.

We are developing a new baby bottle which will be heat sensitive; the bottle will change colour when the bottle is the correct temperature removing the hassle of taking the bottle often and the risk of burning your child’s mouth. The bottle will also have changeable lids so that the bottle can go from a bottle to a beak. It will also have grips on the sides of the bottle making it easier to hold for both you and your child.

We are now in the research pharse and have developed an online questionnaire which will take no more then 5 minutes of your time. It would really help out with my overall degree mark - and reading people's answers are interesting (both to me and the fellow group members)

We are looking for parents for all ages.

https://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=5d52af26-eefc-4ecf-b024-3592dfcb6a6e

There is the link you can bookmark it and return to it/or I can send e-mails to all those interested - it is in a word document and the instructions about how to fill it out will be included. Whichever is easier for all you busy mum's out there.

Thank you so much for your time. I'm truly greatful.

Thanks to all you busy mum's who have kindly taken the time to fill this in. I am very greatful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->