University!!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Well i've been umming & ahhing over this for a few months but tonight ive taken the plunge & started my UCAS application for university!!

I wanted to study law when I was at college but I was abit of an idiot back then & got thrown out so just scrapped the one A-level

But now i'm approaching 21 i'm classed as a mature student so they are more relaxed on what qualifications I need for the course & also this year they have started an extended law degree for those who left education early!!

Just need to get a reference & then I can send it off!!

:happydance:

OOoo, Good luck hun. Let us know if you get accepted!

ooo good luck! sounds like things are really lookin up for you atm! i was gona leave it til this year to apply for uni with me bein classed as a mature student lol! only problem is i dunno what to do!

ooo good luck! sounds like things are really lookin up for you atm! i was gona leave it til this year to apply for uni with me bein classed as a mature student lol! only problem is i dunno what to do!

That's exactly why i'm applying this year, so I get classed as mature!!

There's so much to do isn't there!!

there's loads lol and i just cant decide! i'm like a kid in a sweet shop, one day i want to do one thing,the next i want to do somethin completely different!!

there's loads lol and i just cant decide! i'm like a kid in a sweet shop, one day i want to do one thing,the next i want to do somethin completely different!!

I'm still like this and I have my degree almost done :rofl:

:happydance:

Good luck with the application! I really hope you get in so we can bitch about university together on here!

Which reminds me...I really need to get my butt in gear and write at least one paper!

:happydance: thats fab kelly, i loved being at uni, kind of miss it sometimes :hugs:

ooooh good luck!! lucky you waiting to be a mature student!! you dont have to pay tuition fees do you? :p well good luck with it all! :D xxxxx

Good luck with your application hope you get the answer you want. Its likely that they will ask you to an an access course tho, hope they dont.

Good luck with your application hope you get the answer you want. Its likely that they will ask you to an an access course tho, hope they dont.

I'm hoping not. Even though I got kicked outta college I still got A-levels & i've got 12 high GCSEs :D

So i've got a relatively good education behind me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->