• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Unknown pain 'down there'?

C

CountryDarlin

Hi guys, this is a little embarrassing, but I have a more personal question...I'll be 12 weeks on wednesday, and for the past few days, I've noticed a pulling/stretching sensation 'down there'(almost like it could be near my cervix)...it kinda hurts(a 3 on a scale of 1-10), like maybe I've had a little too much fun in the bedroom:blush: Which, we haven't done that much this week, so I'm doubting that's the issue. I've noticed it mostly when I'm sitting, or driving...no other discharge or anything, everything else is normal. I have a dr appmt at the end of the month, and plan on asking my dr about it then, but has anyone else had this, and/or know what it's coming from? I wouldn't think it would be rlp downt here this early.

I don't think it's too early for ligament pain. I've been having it since I got my BFP. LOL. Could just be stretching and pulling

I sure hope that's all it is...of course my first thought was maybe dilation, and possible miscarriage, but my dr said last time that everything was looking good, and I shouldn't have any issues...I know that doesn't mean something can't happen, but still:p

I get that ALOT! ive been having it for a couple of weeks and i know its way, way tmi but it feels like theres something stuck up inside, scared me because when i went into labour naturally last time i fely like i was having something jabbed inside me...something that would reseble a fist, i was really scared that the pain would get worse but it hasnt...and the ripping sensation in sonstant evert time i stand or sit i get pulling/ripping pains :wacko:

im so glad im not the only one - i was gettin worried im also 11 and a half weeks and it started last nite - very low down discomfort :(

I used to get it with my LO early on and like shock kind of pains i asked my Miife and she said it was just ligament pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"