unmonitored clomid cycle no 2...anyone ?

uzmaqazi

mum of 2 princesses&Preg
Reaction score
hi

im ttc 3 from 18 months

i started clomid(monitored) in May took 50mg 2-6

i thought i O(as i got my smiley cd 19) on cd 20 but 1 week after i got sharp O pains..i missed the Imp days because of it

i had my af 19 dpo

now its the 2nd cycle i took cd 4-8 again 50mg

im cd11 today..anyway wants to join me..:happydance:

Hiya, I previously took clomid ttc#3 but havent the past 2 cycles. Im cd13 of natural cycle. Why have you changed the cds that you have taken clomid if you dont mind me asking?
I was taking it unmonitored as I had some left from ttc my first ds, why are you not being monitored? Good luck this cycle :flower:

hi

i been on a holiday overseas and was seen by a consultant who took my history and gave me clomid ..my gp is not bothered about doing anything about my problem in conceiving as i aready got two daughters but always wanted 3 kids.

if this time im not pregnant i will see privately ..my hubby is willing to pay lol

consultant said change dates next cycle..this is my last attempt..lets c..

how lucky are those women who dont have any problems in conceiving

when you took it last cycle what cd did you O please?

Each time ive taken it ive done cd 2-6 and ov'd around cd16-18 I think! Thats great that you can go private, did you have problems conceiving your daughters?
How come the overseas dr only gave you two cycles worth of clomid? Sorry so many questions ha ha! Its rubbish that a gp here wont help you but hardly suprising, im dreading having to go to dr when my leftover clomid runs out as pretty sure they wont help! Xx

hi

she gave me 3 cycles supply but i will only do 2 as dont know what will the consultant prescribe here in Uk so cant take a chance

no 1st daughter was conceived after 3 months of my marriage i was not trying nor preventing

2nd time i tracked my Ovulation 1st time and got pregnant straight away...when my little one was born Nov 2012 i wanted another baby asap and didnt use any protection and see how many months have passed with no luck...

after this month i will go private..i pray you and me get preggoo this cycle

Good luck

can i join you? i am on clomid as well.my gp prescribed it from cd2-6.but after 2 cycles i just found clomid stop my bleeding which is not good.so this time i am using it from cd4 and today is cd7.sde effects are much better this time.
i have very long lutheal phase like you.i am not sure if its any problem or not....

can i join you? i am on clomid as well.my gp prescribed it from cd2-6.but after 2 cycles i just found clomid stop my bleeding which is not good.so this time i am using it from cd4 and today is cd7.sde effects are much better this time.
i have very long lutheal phase like you.i am not sure if its any problem or not....

hi

actually i was having 7-9 short luteal phase thats why i started clomid.

mine side effects are much better this cycle as well i had terrible hot flashes 1st time..

i wish you all the best:winkwink:

update

im cd 14 today and got my smiley :):) so happy as its the earliest ever in my life...clomid 2nd round was much easy and fast i must say..wish me luck..time to bd tonight..but as my husband is fasting it will be hard for him but will try my luck lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->