*Unofficial Thread!* Lu28 in labour!!!*UPDATE TWO-SPUD'S HERE!!!

elm

Mama
Reaction score
Had a text (9.50) to say that Lu has gone to hospital, she was having contractions 5-8 mins apart for the last few hours. Can't wait to find out if Spud is a he or she (I'm thinking 'she'!) and to see what s/he looks like. Thinking of her and sending loads of pain free happy labour :dust:

I'm Lu's back up text buddy and I'm not sure if I should be posting but Swiss Miss hasn't been on for a few days and I think she's probably busy with her new baby!! So apologies if I shouldn't - and if Swiss Miss posts please ignore my thread!!!!

:hug:

xxxxxx

Update One - 0.23 11th April

Lu is going home to wait until the contractions are three minutes apart - hope that's not far away :D

Thinking of you Lu :hugs: xxx

Update Two - 22.50 11th April

Sorry for the delay reporting - had a text from Lu to say her daughter, Aisling,(Spud's a girl!!!) arrived at 17.06 weighing 8lb 15oz after 28 hours of non progressive labour and 5 hours active labour using gas & air.

Huge congratulations and well done Lu xxxxxxxxx

So happy for her that it's gone so well and Aisling is here :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9:

:hugs:

awww congrats, hope its a quick and painfree labour ;)

Aww congrats to her. Hope everything speeds up and she can be back in and have little one soon!

aww wooo another bubba on the way! good lucky hunni!

xx

:happydance: Good luck Lu, hope you don't have to wait too much longer, take care :hugs: XX

Good luck hun! can't wait to see spud! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"