Unspeakable things...

Wishing_

Reaction score
Hello lovelies!

This is my second confirmed pregnancy, but first one to last. *fingers crossed*

I'm new to everything! The growing pains. The now green poops!

I feel like no one talks about the ”weird/bad” things during pregnancy. Am I the only one who thinks so?

Estimate due date May 8th.

I kind of agree! I think it’s like births though, nobody really chats about it to people who haven’t done it, and when you haven’t done it or aren’t doing it you aren’t as interested because it doesn’t apply to you at that time.

So my friends and I have talked about the weird bits of pregnancy (and birth) but only after we’ve all had kids, if you see what I mean?

Hey, I just wanted to say congratulations!

I kind of agree! I think it’s like births though, nobody really chats about it to people who haven’t done it, and when you haven’t done it or aren’t doing it you aren’t as interested because it doesn’t apply to you at that time.

So my friends and I have talked about the weird bits of pregnancy (and birth) but only after we’ve all had kids, if you see what I mean?

That makes sense. I did have friends tell me the common thing likes the baby pressing on your bladder or they couldn't keep down their favorite foods.

I'm the first one of my main group of friends to be pregnant. I'm having a feeling I won't be seeing them for a while because they probably won't come to see us (the baby & me) judging by their reactions.

That makes sense. I did have friends tell me the common thing likes the baby pressing on your bladder or they couldn't keep down their favorite foods.

I'm the first one of my main group of friends to be pregnant. I'm having a feeling I won't be seeing them for a while because they probably won't come to see us (the baby & me) judging by their reactions.

Oh no, I really hope that isn’t true and they surprise you. Sadly, it happened like that for me. First to have a baby and when my eldest was 2 months old they just suddenly cut all contact, and I never saw them again. We’d been friends for 10 years...

but you know what, I made much better friends through a breastfeeding group who I am so thankful for. So even though it may happen, you may make even better friends x

Oh no, I really hope that isn’t true and they surprise you. Sadly, it happened like that for me. First to have a baby and when my eldest was 2 months old they just suddenly cut all contact, and I never saw them again. We’d been friends for 10 years...

but you know what, I made much better friends through a breastfeeding group who I am so thankful for. So even though it may happen, you may make even better friends x

One asked if I'm going to keep it. The other is willing to pay for it. They claim to be supportive but let's see how it goes.

But I hope I have the same luck! I do want to take breastfeeding classes. All the mothers I know struggled with it. Plus like you said it would be a great place to meet other mothers.

One asked if I'm going to keep it. The other is willing to pay for it. They claim to be supportive but let's see how it goes.

But I hope I have the same luck! I do want to take breastfeeding classes. All the mothers I know struggled with it. Plus like you said it would be a great place to meet other mothers.

Gosh, those are some realllllly supportive friends, I’m sorry you’ve had to deal with comments like that.

If you plan to breastfeed definitely lots of research beforehand is key! Finding out what normal feeding looks like for a breastfed baby will really help reassure you. I’ve breastfed my 3 for 2+ years each with very few issues, I’ve been lucky, but I’ve also armed myself with lots of knowledge and known where to look for help if needed. And I met lots of like minded mums along the way!

Wow, what unsupportive comments from your friends :(

I think sometimes ladies get scared when a friend is expecting, I dont understand it but.. I had one friend tell me I should nip it in the bud and another pregnancy I had a friend get mad at me for not adopting (we are both adopted but it was still out of nowhere). Maybe they are just scared of you moving on without them. Congratulations btw!

UPDATE

I didn't feel like creating a new thread. So everyone is going well. I was sent to another office for gestational age. At the time I was 8 weeks. 10+2 today. Yay!
They tried to do it via belly but couldn't find anything so I had to remove a leg from my sweat pants to don't vaginally. It was awkward as hell, lol.

I'm still having belly pain and aches. Occasionally back pain. I had a kind of had panic attack thinking I got covid because my temp was higher than my normal temp. My fiance told me to tell my manager so I did. Although I lied about when I found out... Technically I found out before I got the job. I told them I found out last week. They took m blood to send it to Quest to confirm my pregnancy lol (I work at a doctors office)

I can't watch certain things without crying like a baby! I have no weird cravings. My belly is rounding out, which means I'm gonna need new scrubs soon. Again now I'm going to sleep. I have no energy most of the time now. It's only 8:20 and I'm exhausted.

Just wanted to give everyone an update!!

Sorry the ultrasound was uncomfortable. Why does your job need to confirm your pregnancy?

Sorry the ultrasound was uncomfortable. Why does your job need to confirm your pregnancy?
They don't. They just said if I want to confirm the pregnancy I should send my.blood out. Plus I don't even know my beta levels so it was a win, win in my eyes.

I wasn't sure how or what to tell them.

Is anyone else having knee pain? My left knee has been hurting on and off all day. It's driving me nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->